Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.12 LR3)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline

Entrancement Project

A small ornate wall dotted with pieces of parchment standing at the gateway to the city.
Windsong
The Chosen

Entrancement Project

Post by Windsong » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:28 pm

I am an old dreamer. My memories of the city date back to a time before the houses bore the scars of the great fall, back when Tehthu was still a name whispered fearfully in secret. I have seen many changes over the years - people, groups, guilds, houses, and arts. I've learned that change is the only constant in the dream. I now seek to make a few changes of my own.

When I first awoke in the city, I quickly found a home with the Gathering of the Entranced. Upon returning recently, I found my home in the same building, though the name and faces within are different. One thing hadn't changed, however: Entrancement. The household art belonging to the stronghold at the top of the Basin of Stars remains the same as it was back in its first inception decades ago. It was a weak art then, and remains a weak art now.

I seek to correct this mistake. I will begin at the Sanctum of Gerriel Endeth in the Citadel at 8 bells on Monday evening, and invite any who wish to take part in adjusting this art to join me for a small history lesson as I start working to empower Entrancement into an art worthy of the Dream itself.

~Windsong
Windsong
The Chosen

Re: Entrancement Project

Post by Windsong » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:09 am

Our first night of work was a success, despite Maren interlopers. If you wish to be part of enhancing the art of Entrancement, we will next meet this Saturday evening at 8 bells in the Sanctum of Rek Nektu in the Citadel. Bring your most lucid energy, as we'll need every bit we can get!

~Windsong