Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.12 LR3)
Player Test Realm Server: Internal (Version 3.1.13)

Theosophical Society: 05/19/2019

A small ornate wall dotted with pieces of parchment standing at the gateway to the city.
Tentacle
The Chosen

Theosophical Society: 05/19/2019

Post by Tentacle » Fri May 17, 2019 12:40 pm

Members of the Theosophical Society and pledges;

If you have not given your statement of intent, now's your chance! In light of recent events, special measures will be taken to secure and protect the legacy of the Primordial Breach. The Theosophical Society will be accepting members; Sunday 5/19 through 5/21. We encourage all prospective members to register during this time. Once the deadline has been reached, registration will be closed temporarily.

Organising dreamers is not unlike trying to herd Emphants. Those who can make time in their schedules to contribute their name to the official roster will be included in something special. This is my way of saying thank you to those who have sacrificed their time and their energy exploring something that meant so much to both myself, and Kanto.

The Matron 🕷️
"I'm not interested in preserving the status quo; I want to overthrow it."- Niccolo Machiavelli
Windsong
The Chosen

Re: Theosophical Society: 05/19/2019

Post by Windsong » Fri May 17, 2019 4:42 pm

Count me in!

~Windy
jtbadn
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Belom

Re: Theosophical Society: 05/19/2019

Post by jtbadn » Sat May 18, 2019 9:52 am

Count me in as well. As I have already pledged my intent to join the theosophical debates with Magnilia, I look forward to what difference the collective minds in the City can muster up in conversation.

Respectfully,

~Belom
~Belom Scryer of Dreams
Origin: Idoaclese
Focus: Insight/DreamSeer