Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.12 LR3)
Player Test Realm Server: Internal (Version 3.1.13)

A Study in Alchemy - Processes

A small ornate wall dotted with pieces of parchment standing at the gateway to the city.
-Lacie-
WordSmith
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

A Study in Alchemy - Processes

Post by -Lacie- » Thu May 16, 2019 12:24 pm

First off, to all who attended the first class of the symposium last eve, I sincerely appreciate not only your attendance, but interesting and fun participation from you all. Thank you very much for the interest.

Secondly, I realize this may be a tough topic to grasp at first, gods know, it took Berkana and Fenr'al a month to get it thru this thick skull. So be patient and let the information roll around in your mind for a while. Play with your arts, look at the evocation cones. Try to figure them out like we discussed last eve!

Lastly, and most importantly, the next class will be held
Saturday night, May 18th at 8pm. I moved the time so that more won't feel rushed to attend. This class will be held in the Cache in the Lower Ossuary of Dread. That should make things more interesting!

There's a post in the Archives with the same title as above for all interested in learning how Alchemy is used all over the City. It will detail what we discussed last night, and give interested individuals a list of things to bring to the next gathering.

I got some great feedback last night (and welcome any other constructive feedback in the future), and really appreciate it. I will make some banners for the next class... a "blackboard" if you will, that has some of the key points on it (a review of what we covered last night).

The next class will be about Processes. This is where it starts to get somewhat complicated, so I didn't want to wait a long time to hold the next class.

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have about what was discussed last eve. I would prefer the questions asked openly, instead of whisper. Someone else may have the same questions you do!

Hope to see everyone Saturday eve.

~Lacie~
Screchethan Kabal