Absence Board

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
fr3y
Bastion of Redemption
Character Name(s): Frey, Kendo, That one guy

Re: Absence Board

Postby fr3y » Wed May 02, 2018 7:17 am

Apologies for missing my bird event, i spent 5 days in the hospital for my birthday. I'll look to resume them ASAP as I'm still a bit out of sorts.
11:11:28: Purple Lace: Frayed logic
11:11:39: You Say: no
11:11:43: You Say: Freyed logic

I don't compete, I'm the prize.
SnowAngel
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Snow Angel X

Postby SnowAngel » Wed May 02, 2018 5:11 pm

Kris asked me to post for him, Fangx et al will be a bit sporadic in playing for the next few days or so. His mother was readmitted to the hospital ( she had surgery a few weeks ago and is now having complications). He is back and forth at the hospital with her.
He will be back once things settle down.
There are times when we stop.. We sit still... We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.
James Carroll
-Lacie-
Bastion of Redemption
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

Postby -Lacie- » Tue May 08, 2018 5:25 am

Ok, there's something seriously out of whack here!

Frey wrote:

i spent 5 days in the hospital for my birthday.

See, that's just Freyed Logic.... Enjoy laying in a hammock on a beach for your birthday! You don't ~actually~ go BACK to the hospital on your day of birth!!!!!! Bad Bad Bad!!!! Don't do that again! Get Well soon!

~Lacie~
Cedar
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Nmoto

Postby Cedar » Wed May 09, 2018 2:17 pm

Nmoto will be spotty until this Saturday; I'm traveling out of town for a few days.
Starling
Order of the Sable Moon
Character Name(s): Starling

Postby Starling » Wed May 16, 2018 10:07 am

Good Grief! I'm sorry I've been such an absent player lately!
Work picked up (tis the season in Real Estate), I took on a volunteer job training horses, and we added to our family - a handsome 7-year-old Mustang gelding!
Between that and the school season coming to an end for my angsty teen (which means helping organize and attend end of the year recitals, plays, concerts, school dances, etc.), I've been spinning plates and trying not to drop any. But alas! I do plan to start playing later in the evenings, once the game is available again. I miss all y'all wonderful folks!

xoxo
Laurie
Some people choose to see the ugliness in this world. The disarray. I choose to see the beauty. To believe there is an order to our days, a purpose.
coltdorsey
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Thunderman

Postby coltdorsey » Fri May 25, 2018 12:05 pm

Sorry I've been absent recently. Things picked up at work and now school is out. I'll also be out until 6/3 for vacation.
Elmer
Alliance of the Eclipse
Character Name(s): Elmer

Where we've been

Postby Elmer » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:39 am

Can only speak for myself and Coraal, not all of AOE. We've both been working stupid long hours, many days and overtime. Basically get home, shower, sometimes eat, collapse from exhaustion, start over a few short hours later. Hopefully it will be a bit more calm soon. P.S. Blana should be back around again soon hopefully.

R
~C*Val'He*E~
dois corações uma alma
Arnaya
WordSmith
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Postby Arnaya » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:29 am

Away for the weekend with the roomies. Back Sunday night or monday... have fun everyone, try not to be complete jackasses to each other please?
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Cedar
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Nmoto

Postby Cedar » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:08 pm

A delayed heads up on this.. I'm on the road traveling, and unfortunately will be absent until next week, until I get stable internet back. Nmoto will be back around next Monday
Starling
Order of the Sable Moon
Character Name(s): Starling

Postby Starling » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:33 pm

Starling will be away til Sunday. Lots of horsey events lined up between now and then that will keep me away from home (and a computer) 90% of the time. I suppose I should sleep that other 10% (although, I’ve heard that’s overrated :P ). Have a great weekend and happy early Father’s Day to all the dads out there!

-Laurie
Some people choose to see the ugliness in this world. The disarray. I choose to see the beauty. To believe there is an order to our days, a purpose.

Return to “Player Chat”