Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Arnaya's Maps

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Arnaya's Maps

Post by Arnaya »

This little bundle is my collection of maps, presented for the benefit of the city. They arn't the most perfect examples of maps (I'm really not an artist), but they should serve anyone trying to get around the city well.

To Start With:
Overall City Map:

Last edited by Arnaya on Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Arnaya
Dreamer

Caudal Rift

Post by Arnaya »

Caudal Rift:

Caudal Rift Labyrinth:

The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Arnaya
Dreamer

Dorsal Rift

Post by Arnaya »

Dorsal Rift Map:

Dorsal Rift Caverns Map:

Arnaya
Dreamer

Threshold Caves Labyrinth

Post by Arnaya »

Threshold Caves Labyrinth Map:

Arnaya
Dreamer

Albino Caves

Post by Arnaya »

Albino Caves Map: Created February, 2016

NOTE: As of this scroll being made publicly available, work is nearing completion on a SoulMaster focus gen in Sedd's Finale Site. This will hopefully be a unique gen giving out quality SM Chakrams and Elems.
Arnaya
Dreamer

Cairn Of Sorrow

Post by Arnaya »

Up to date map of the Cairn of Sorrow

Last edited by Arnaya on Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arnaya
Dreamer

Lost Caves

Post by Arnaya »

Up to date map of Lost Caves.

Notes:
- Flying Plane: Accessed from the Umbric Entrance via climbing
- Climbing Rooms: There are a number of hidden rooms accessible by climbing in this plane, most are linked to more accessible rooms and allow people in both rooms to be sensed as neighbours by people in the other.
- Hidden Room: There is at least one hidden room in LC that is not accessible by portal that I have been able to find after several hours of scouring the plane looking for hidden portals. Unlike the climbing rooms, it is completely separate.
Arnaya
Dreamer

Evernight Plateau

Post by Arnaya »

Updated Map of Evernight Plateau

Arnaya
Dreamer

Cenotaph of Dread

Post by Arnaya »

Cenotaph of Dread:

Up to date as of Apr.28/2016

Arnaya
Dreamer

Harrow Glades

Post by Arnaya »

Harrow Glades: May.06/2016

NOTES:
Mineral Springs can be accessed from the dividing wall in the center of the room. Look on the side facing the Far NorthEast and Far SouthEast portal access.
Arnaya
Dreamer

Dream University Campus

Post by Arnaya »

Alliance of the Eclipse:
This map is drawn up as a map of the Campus of the Dream University only, and as such does not reveal what member only portals lead where, or the details of the maze. This map was commissioned by LadySilver and authorized by Tamarisk of the Alliance of the Eclipse.

Arnaya
Dreamer

Valley of Totality

Post by Arnaya »

Valley of Totality Map:
Completed: May 14/2016 by Arnaya

Arnaya
Dreamer

Re: Arnaya's Maps

Post by Arnaya »

Just for those that are confused and can't remember which pad is which....

Arnaya
Dreamer

Behold: The Paths of Madness

Post by Arnaya »

And, here is the Paths of Madness in Threshold Caves: