Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Chaos Singularity Process (CSP) Discussion: 1

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Sadara

Chaos Singularity Process (CSP) Discussion: 1

Post by Sadara »

The first day of the Chaos Singularity process. Aileron, Uthanatos and I all gathered to discuss what process we will begin with. I suggested at this time three options that I came up with. The first of blending Chaos and Dreamsoul together in harmony to create a powerful energy source. The second a Chaotic Shield that negates all Chaotic sources, specifically Kotoken damage. And third, harnessing the power of Chaotic Vortex within a weapon our our design. Through some discussion of each, our plan of action is to strive for the first option. Blending chaos and dreamsoul, if this does not go as planned we will transition to looking into a Chaotic Shield. -{S}
Sadara

CSP Discussion: 2/Alder

Post by Sadara »

Tonight discussion on CSP, did not go as planned. After Harkyn, Lace, Aileron, Laieus, Nathan, and I all were attack by 4 Daymares, my father began to stir. With some hesitation I gave my blood to him. He awoke, and after speaking my name he abruptly coughed up black ooze. Lace and Aileron and I all looked at the ooze seeing what is was. I asked Nathan to start putting protections onto Alder as I as well began to Purify him. I asked Alder what he needed, and he said to me, "Sssssaaadarrrraaa.... chhhilldd... frrrreeeee meeeeeeee" Cloud, Liolira, and Uthanatos had entered at this point and Cloud suggested that the other Dreamers also give blood. Aileron stepped up and sliced his hand giving his blood, I did the same holding onto my father's shoulder with my bloody hand. Alder spoke to Aileron saying, "Aaaaaillllllerrrroon.... CHILLLD OFFFF CAALLLLLENTURRRREE!!" while his face grimaced in pain. Cloud also gave his blood and Alder spoke, "I nneeeeeddd ... the blooooddd... CHAOSSSSSSSSS..... BEYOND THE VEIL, CHILD, BEEEEYOOONNNDDD THEEEE VEEEEILLLLL" After which my father went back into his state of contemplation. After some discussion, I came to the conclusion that research on my part was needed. Research on, Veils of sorts, the Breach from Liolira's suggestion, The Acropolis, Alder's blood from Uthantos's suggestion, and Chaos Blood from Cloud and Lace's suggestions. -{S}
Sadara

CSP Discussion: 2 Revamped

Post by Sadara »

In the third discussion for the CSP, it was successful. Laieus and Aileron, both came to the discussion. In this discussion I explained the needed supplies and showed them the tools that were to be used in the process. The needed supplies were of 4 Elemens. A balance of Blood, Blood Chalk, Chalk Blood, and Chalk Elemens. And 5 Essences, 5 Shamblix Essences. After some more discussion on the place where this project would take place, I decided on the Lab within the Conclave. It is a peaceful place and may hold a controlled outlook for such a project. The project with Alder as part of the revamp, will be a Plan B. I will be creating a synthetic blood, just in case the next time father stirs we will be ready to administer it to him. -{S}
Sadara

CSP Discussion 3: Tools

Post by Sadara »

A loose leaf of paper lays on the stone ground.

In the last discussion for CSP, we discussed the tools that we would use for the project. The purpose of each one as well. The first tool, is a bowl with tubing surrounding it. The process starts within the bowl mixing all the items into the bowl, the mixture will go into the tubing and into the second tool. A ring of copper with small holes, the liquid will be further processed and distilled into the tube and enter into the third tool a box that holds the liquid of hopefully pure chaos and further process it. The forth tool is separate from them, a singular syringe that will allow for extraction. -{S}
Sadara

CSP Test 1

Post by Sadara »

A small purple note on the ground says...
So the process was a success! The process went as follows: One set of Essence and Elemen goes within the bowl at the same time which will take good timing and working together. From there with a long fork its stirred up, then transferred to the ring and the tubes are inserted to the ring and stirred until the mixture starts liquefying into the tube. The tube is disconnected and the second set of components are placed, stirred, and then the third and fourth are placed in the same manner. The tube is inserted back into the ring and stirred vigorously until liquefied and flowing through the tube. From there the last essence is entered added into the bowl and stirred along by itself. The ring is then placed on the box and connected to the box. From there the box is shaken vigorously until all the mixture begins to flow through and becomes denser. After the extraction can commence. With extraction it takes up to five people to fully extract the dense mixture from the container. With the help from Coraal, Nathan, Hrrum, and Mandus the blending of Chaos and Dreamsoul was a success! Now comes the fun part, stabilizing it with energy to create... a new form of energy! -{S}
Sadara

CSP Test 3

Post by Sadara »

A loose leaf paper lays on the ground.
Tonight's events were certainly so a learning experience. With the help from Coraal, Mengyao, Nathan, and Mandus the test to create a singularity was successful... however it could've quickly gotten out of hand. The box that the mixture was placed in was not fully durable. Cracks began to form and spill out some of the singularity, eating the light from around us. The energy infusion worked... just the containment process was a problem. Looks like another form of the containment is going to be needed. Coraal suggested after re-stabilizing the singularity that a Soul Essence would be best in containing such a mixture. And so that is going to be the last process. Creating an empty vessel to place the mixture into, to hopefully create a complete Singularity. -{S}
Sadara

CSP Test 3/4

Post by Sadara »

A plum loose paper is pinned to the board.

So it seems that the Singularity was a success! It took a second test to complete, however its fufilled. In the third test, Mandus, Nathan, Coraal, Mengyao and I had begun doing the energy charging process within the Conclave. With some Soulshield the platform that is within the Passage with the energy spikes, we all used our soulshield to reflect and direct the energy to the box that held the ChaosSoul to directly charge the blended mixture. That test went rather sour... as the singularity was a success however the durability of the box that was created was not so... durable as I had hoped. From the infusion of Insight within the Dreamsoul Glass box, the ChaosSoul charged beautifully, first splitting in the middle and then merging into a black hole as planned. However... the glass of the box could not completely hold the power that was within. The insight was consumed instantly from the glass, just leaving the Dreamsoul to hold the singularity together. With some quick actions first with trying to stabilize the test with Resilience. Mandus held the box to keep it from bouncing all around, however the singularity inside was reflecting the Resilience that was being put into it and reverting it into a more aggressive form of Resilience, poisoning Mandus as he held it. From there I decided to terminate the test to stabilize the experiment as quickly as possible, infusing Dreamsoul into the little bit of Chaossoul was being spun around within the box. The mixture quickly dispersed the singularity stabilizing out. From there with some suggestions, Coraal suggested that an empty Soul Essence would be better in keeping the Singularity from breaching. So that was test 4!

In test 4. two parts were going to be taking place. Step one, creating an empty soul essence within the Soulwell. Two, charging the Essence within the Conclave once again. Within the SoulWell of the Primoridal, Cyborg, Liolira, Krillin, Apothos, Mandus, and I created the empty soul essence. With the energy from all of us and the Well itsself, the Essence was clear and spherical, ready to be infused with ChaosSoul. My hair changed toooooooo many colors during the creation... alas it was gorgeous! From there we transferred into the Conclave to repeat the charging process with a little... more energy however. Lio, Nathan, Mandus, Kanto, and I all began charging the Essence after I inserted the rest of the ChaosSoul into the Essence. After some time... and several storms later, Nathan, Mandus and I were left. Nathan suggested that we combine our power and so I stood in the middle of the two gentleman as they begun infusing all of their power, focals, and Dreamsoul into myself. From there the energy that was coursing through my veins burst forth from my chest and into the essence. The pure energy being released began creating a forcefield around the platform of the energy spikes, reflecting all spikes onto the essence. What was left was a sphere... with a black hole within.

The Singularity was complete.

From there... I cried... I couldnt believe that it was achieved. Something that I appreciated in this event not only was this for my sixth sphere, it taught me a lot. From drawing closer to my father being within the Conclave, working together with fellow dreamers and my dear husband. The trials that was overcome, helped me to appreciate the Dream more. The City more.
It also helped me appreciate the Conclave in a light that I always knew was there, yet never seeing it in such a light as that...
I always called myself the Protector of the Conclave, and I will now evermore protect my father's grand palace that is the Conclave, search for more secrets within, and hopefully expand the City in a greater scale!

I want to thank all who came to aid in the CSP, for asking about it, for being there to support it. Onto the next project!

Altera... my darling... You have NOT been forgotten.
-{S}