Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

My mentor, my friend~ Kanto

Lore, history and other content by the citizens of Underlight preserved for posterity.
Roleplayer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Liolira

My mentor, my friend~ Kanto

Post by Roleplayer »

Dear Silly Seer, not a day goes by that I still don't worry, after we thought you were gone forever. You came back from the chaos as swiftly as the darkness sickness took you. Kanto many are still worried, you came and now are nowhere to be found, are you still ill from the Darkness that plagued your avatar? I don't care about the breach, I don't care about mazes, I don't care about progression. I care about you and your well being. Please seek me...assure me I am being silly as you always do and calm my tortured soul..you gave me something I long had forgotten and buried in a bottle, that was me. I can never repay you from saving me from the grief I felt losing the Soul of the City, watching painful as the chaos wave ate up our home Idolclesia. I am eternally grateful to you and each day I take that passion you rekindled to the newlies, to spread the knowledge you instilled in me. To love the dream..to care for the dream and to show passion and silliness to others.
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." - Carl Jung