Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Thanks

This out of character forum is for discussion of roleplaying, how to roleplay and roleplay coordination.
Zilly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Zilly

Thanks

Post by Zilly »

This is the second time I have tried Underlight.
I like the game, it's great and love the simplicity of it, without all the fancy graphics you can really sink your teeth into a character if you want to. The drawback is that if you can't play at prime time there really isn't a whole lot that you can do. I saw the same 3 or 4 people every day , and that's cool they are super but they are all in different houses/freespirit so can't really get them together as a group to roleplay.
The first time a couple years ago, I was an elf, what I tried to do with her because I ran into the same problem, was have her take up residence in the hidden springs in Harrow Glades, thought maybe I would be able to draw other nature types or at least people who would say, hey what's with the chick who lives in Harrow, but only one person RP'ed it with me, that's ok, she was great and I enjoyed it a lot.
This time I was a shy nerdy woman who was a librarian at a cult that worshipped and smoked a lot of hookah, because she smoked a lot her mind was a little out of whack, which is how I came up with the "Book of Truths" idea and had her join the Chosen. I tossed out the name on the forums "Pantheon of the Divine Galyan" to "fish" for people, but it didn't work, lol.
Anyways, I work nightshifts so I guess this isn't going to work. I did want to try again though and wanted to mention some people. Sirus, the initiation ceremony was unique and creepy, I loved it, you play a great character. Frey, thanks for making me laugh, that Freespirit meeting sticks with me lol. Riasa, you are sweet beyond words. Cloud, great character. The Chosen, you all have balls playing this cult and I love you for it, bravo to you all. If my shift or circumstances ever change I would love to try with you guys again.

Zilly
Jastra Shandyr

Vicki
Zill
Tentacle
Dreamer

Re: Thanks

Post by Tentacle »

It is a rare experience that Magnilia can see so much of herself in someone. It was a grand bit of unexpected fun!

Though I regret we will not be able to have the adventures I pictured we would I'll hold on to the idea's, "just in case!"

Feel free to keep in touch via DM or Discord server. Don't work too hard!
"She spins her golden web between us and the dream." - The Matron ☼, Soulkeeper
Raas
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Ra'as

Post by Raas »

Vicki,

Loved every interaction with you, and hope to see you play again. It is always great to interact with people like you, however briefly. Whatever you do, continue to burn bright. Cheers
~Ra'as
Dude216
Dreamer

Post by Dude216 »

Super bummed to read this. Was really looking forward to adding another wicked soulmistress to our group and all the fun we would have had. But, real life comes first. And I can certainly understand the frustration with missing prime time.

If your situation ever changes, we'll be here waiting for your return. I found your character refreshingly intelligent and witty, and we would be glad to have you around.

-Sirus
Sirus Nesto
A life-sized bloody left hand print.
Zilly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Zilly

Post by Zilly »

Thank you all very much. Hope to see you again in there some day.

Vicki
Zill
fr3y
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Frey, Kendo, That one guy

Post by fr3y »

Yeah it was nice meeting you. Keep us in mind if circumstances change.
11:11:28: Purple Lace: Frayed logic
11:11:39: You Say: no
11:11:43: You Say: Freyed logic

I don't compete, I'm the prize.
Riasa
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Riasa

Post by Riasa »

Zilly

I hope you get a chance to at least come and the visit us in Avocado Land. Big hugs sweetie.

Riasa
Black Cloud
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Cloud

Post by Black Cloud »

Hi Zilly,

I just came across this post. I had been looking around for you!
I understand the situation you're in. The time I got to spend with Zilly was very enjoyable and it would be great to see you again, whenever that may be.