Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Kudos Thread

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Re: Kudos Thread

Post by Butterfly »

I loved the MT meeting last night!
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Koi-Wish
Founder

Post by Koi-Wish »

Well "I" had fun last nite.

Just saying.

Nmoto
Hael
Uthanatos
Brother Timothy
Arnaya
Blana
Najev
cyborg
And anyone I missed.
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

I can't argue with that at all, Wish. Shout out to everyone that came out to poke at the "Bubble People" last night, lol.

Cyborg512, Blana, Brother Timothy, Hael Frost, LadySilver, Arlyana Jax, Purple Lace, Uthanatos (for trying, despite the storm and workload on your end), Nathan, Picco, and the rest of the GM's. Outstanding job last night, all of you :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Koi-Nonia

Post by Koi-Nonia »

The Koi team, and myself personally, would like to point out how great of a job the veteran players are doing with keeping up with and helping all the new players that have come to us from Steam and are very thankful that you all are doing so. Big kudos goes to all of you!!!!! Also wanna give a shout to Macobas for his continued dedication to dev work needed for things to run more smoothly. Thank you Macobas!
Last edited by Koi-Nonia on Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Koi-Cricket
Directing Producer

Post by Koi-Cricket »

KUDOS! You guys are awesome. And even though the team has had to direct more attention to the new players, and take a bit away from you all, you have been so supportive of it.

So much appreciation for you all.
Directing Producer
Lu Chaos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Lu Chaos

Post by Lu Chaos »

Kudos to the GM of Luther Doth.

Single-handedly used a strategy of arts against Lu. Lu Chaos has never been more outwitted in combat. That really pissed him off. Zaxun was brute force, but Luther could turn the tide of war in an instant! LMAO.. Lu might've bit off a bit more than he can chew, but, you only made him want to get more stronger and find a way to counter that strategy. Good stuff. I like fights that make Lu have to use his brain. Makes him more of a deadly foe.
Dakkoth
Keepers of the Eternal Shadow

Post by Dakkoth »

Big kudos to the lot of Bastion members. There's lots of fun roleplaying going on!

Juliet for your video work

But tonight, a special big Kudos to OfF Kilter. A brilliant back and forth between Dakkoth and OfF. Well done!

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention, kudos to Bortami for the largest QRP session the dream has seen since Lyran OoSM times!

~D
OfF KiLTeR
Dreamer
Character Name(s): OfF KiLTeR

Post by OfF KiLTeR »

Just OfF doing his OfF thing.

House stuff aside, he knew you had the chops for the job. Grinding is just part of the process.
Trisha Pawm
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Trisha Pawm

Post by Trisha Pawm »

This isn't being used enough so I am used it now

Arnaya - For being accepting of a character you just met recently and connecting well with her and vice versa!

Ra'as - I have always loved roleplaying with you. Your character has always been an Onion to her and she likes those types

Purple Lace - She has never encountered you before the other night but Trisha loves bouncing ideas off other intelligent friends and foes alike. Trisha was impressed and happy to have met the acquaintance

Nmoto - Really enjoyed our brief couple of conversations and look forward to my character telling yours more about Ideocleasia.

Picco - Thank you for being awesome last night. Cherades is a tough back and forth game to play at times but I was happy Trisha could figure out what the hell those flaily wings were saying.

Jevik Bane - For having an open mind and being able to take in new concepts and ideas despite being an old fogey! (Kidding on this mind you) but being so long of the Lyran cities. Being able to adapt is an awesome trait and looking forward to future interactions.

There are plenty more I want to highlight and will continue to do so. If the forums aren't active than we can't expect new players to think it's a strong community! :)

Trisha Pawm's Controller
Cedar
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Nmoto

Post by Cedar »

Juliet - for your event the other night ago in the ceremony hall. That was really cool to see, with some interesting and unexpected results!

Lu - for carrying the torch on the City Guard RP, whether it's either enforcing codes, playing constable in a whodunnit missing stone mystery, or interrogations.

Stormy - for helping all the new players out. It's greatly appreciated and does not go unnoticed!

Trisha - for your depth of character, and great conversations

Nathan and Purple Lace - it's always a pleasure interacting with you both and your characters' storylines :)
Last edited by Cedar on Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Urso
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Orcbolg

Post by Urso »

I'm just new here, but right now i'm feeling very inserted to the game community, so thanks everyone!

My Special thanks:

- Stormy, the best teacher you'll ever wants.
- Trisha, Very inteligent and immersive chats, always makes me curious about the lore.
- Magnum, nice guy to hang out, lots of adventures.
- Liolira, always helping me, and when i'm all alone comes to my rescue.

And mostly to all the other vets, i cant complain having a LOT of fun here.
Mors certa, hora incerta...
Voidwulf
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Voidwolf

Post by Voidwulf »

Soooo, what can I say but kudos to everyone who has been helping me in my way, people I have met and enjoying having a chat with so far, and hope for more enjoyable moments like that...

The community is great indeed, and I have been recommending it. Haha, just hope someone gets hum... as hooked as I did, hehehe. Sure coming to Steam has helped this game to get some fresh newbies and thanks to that I was able to discover it.

So yup, KUDOS to the community. Hope to enjoy the game for long

:D
Raas
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Ra'as

Post by Raas »

Thanks to all players who have attended and participated in the recent sermons. Bit of a different vibration than what we often do, so I appreciate the enthusiasm and participation. Smooches
~Ra'as
Sadara

Post by Sadara »

Hello everyone Sada...I mean Des here!
I just wanted to thank everyone who's been so wonderful to Sadara! It's so nice to just walk around and find others that have such wonderful and fun personalities. I would shoutout some people, yet Its so difficult to name everyone that Ive met! :lol:
So from me and Sadara thank you and I cant wait to continue enjoying everyone's company and RP! <3 - {Sadara/D}
jimhabegger
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Farlong

Post by jimhabegger »

Thanks to Eilathen, Lunya, Varik, and most of all the Emphants, Arnaya, LadySilver and Ra’as, for welcoming me back into the dream.

Arnaya, I love your signature. What you say there is very close to my heart.
"What the world needs now is love, sweet love.
It's the only thing that there's just too little of.
What the world needs now is love, sweet love,
No not just for some but for everyone."

- Hal David, Jackie DeShannon, Burt Bacharach
PKChrisChan
Character Name(s): Nathan

Post by PKChrisChan »

Kudos to everyone who came out:

We had a full house.

Especially Kudos to Sadara. you STUNNED me when she said what she did! i was like NO WAY!!!

AWESOME job!
Tentacle
Dreamer

Post by Tentacle »

It's been a very interesting journey thus far. Thank you to everyone who has been playing. Thank you to everyone who allows me to play with them.

To those who have been exploring old relationships with Magnilia and deciding on paths for the future, it's exciting!

There has always been so much that she -HAD- to do that standing back now deciding what to do feels like a riddle with consequences she is not entirely sure how to measure. Many characters are causing their little ripples and it's SO good. Thank you to everyone who has kept the city alive. The depth, vibrancy, and diversity that is bubbling up :ugeek:

And to the new(er) generation of players coming it. Thank -YOU.- It's not an easy game to suddenly find yourself dropped into. I, like many others, see the effort you're making. Keep bringing in those new ideas, new theories, new characters. This game and community demand a childlike sense of imagination. Thank you for embracing that and getting a bit weird with all of us.

Arnaya
Ra'as
Eilathen
Dakkoth
Purple Lace
Nathan
Off Kilter
Tamarisk
"She spins her golden web between us and the dream." - The Matron ☼, Soulkeeper
Dina

Post by Dina »

Rhaugan and Celgrin, you two are hilarious! Dina really enjoyed hanging out with you two last night. Please keep up the awesome RP!
Raas
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Ra'as

Post by Raas »

Kudos and thanks to everyone who has helped contribute to the Chosen over the last several months, and really ever. It's a very strange and humbling feeling to see it again after 10 years.
~Ra'as
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Post by Butterfly »

Beautiful event tonight Mz!
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
PKChrisChan
Character Name(s): Nathan

Post by PKChrisChan »

Butterfly wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:52 am Beautiful event tonight Mz!
Agreed
Coraal
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Coraal

Post by Coraal »

Now that I have been back in the City for a few weeks I wanted to take time to thank everyone that I have interacted with for the warm welcome back. It has truly been a genuine joy and pleasure to be back in the community and I am very glad to see so many faces that have made my playing experience as amazing as it has been. I also wanted to thank some of the new faces around the City for adding even more fun to this experience and hope for many, many adventures with you! That said:

First, let me start by thanking my Elmer. There is way to much to list here and you know exactly what you have done and continue to do to bring happiness and love to my life. I love you so much more than words can provide for.

I also want thank everyone who attended the renewal of vows ceremony Elmer and I engaged in last night. We have been together for some time now and being able to renew our UL vows and share this with all of you was a blessing. I am so grateful for the outpouring of love and support from the community for Elmer and myself and I truly hope to repay your kindness some day. It was a very special night for us, both in UL and out, and sharing it with our friends and loving community was beyond amazing.

Thank you all so much for making us a part of your dreams again. I am beside myself with excitement to see what the future holds!

Special mention:

Mengyao

Since the night I met you I have been kept laughing and smiling at your antics. You really are a hoot and a half and playing UL with you has been a great amount of fun! I look forward to our adventures together and just wanted to give you a shout out for being awesome. I'm so glad I made a new friend and I can't wait to see what happens next!

Love you all, from the depths of my heart!

~¢~
No one saves us but ourselves.
No one can and no one may.
We ourselves must walk the path.
Buddha
OfF KiLTeR
Dreamer
Character Name(s): OfF KiLTeR

Post by OfF KiLTeR »

I had a ton of fun this evening at Lio's Bachelorette Party.

In no particular order (and if I forgot to call out some people, my apologies):
Liolira
Tember
Jade
Mzchievs
Uthanatos
Jevik Bane
Fin Marda
Trisha Pawm
Blana
Mengyao
Arnaya
Reykah
Razzleberry
Nathan - Thanks for pitch-hitting!
Uthanatos
Dina

Post by Dina »

I want to send out a special Kudos to:

Flower (please come back) I MISS YOU ALREADY! @-{---

OH...and

Krodoc and Harkyn! I always have fun when I get to fight along side you both! You both have true fighting skill and it is a blast to watch! Much <3

Meng, you crack me up!

Yes I was so bored I put pretties in here
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Post by Tember »

Harkyn deserves a kudos . :) awesome night, awesome plays. 😬 Dang you’re worth a lot of xp too. 🙊 I may get mad at ya, but you are one of the most consistent. RIP

Eldryck helped make this night awesome!

The entire group that joined DoL this week, I have thoroughly enjoyed it. You’ve given me a spark for playing that I haven’t experienced in a long time <3

Jade, Bortami, Frey and always Bladeslayer

The dramatics last night was off the charts. Mzchives!

Sidari
Ruben
Uthanatos
Arnaya
Menygao
Tamarisk
Mandus
Razzleberry
Cuero
Ra’as
Ladysilver
Starling
Liolira
Blana

And a new potential bestie, that has accidently ran in to Tember nude literally every time they have ran into each other ... Reykah! :lol:

PURE RAGE IS AWESOME!

There’s tons more that’s not coming to mind atm. But it has been a lot of fun. :))