Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

WOW Koi Scribble

This out of character forum is for discussion of roleplaying, how to roleplay and roleplay coordination.
Elmer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Elmer

WOW Koi Scribble

Post by Elmer »

Ok, i have to say that this UL trading card launch is incredible! What a fabulous idea. Great big kudos to you Scribble! Love this.

R
Whisperer>>elms<<Naturalist
-Greed breeds destruction-
-You'll only ever see what I choose to show you-
-Manners are free-
-The Music of Nature fills the cracks in the mind that words will never reach-
Koi-Scribble
Dreamer

Re: WOW Koi Scribble

Post by Koi-Scribble »

Awww! Thank you so much, Elmer! I'm glad you like the idea! :) Hopefully that means we'll see an Elmer card in the near future? *wink wink nudge nudge!* ;)
Koi-Scribble
Public Relations - Marketing
Teaching Team
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Post by Butterfly »

I second this!

But I wonder...Why isn't Wish on his throne?
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Koi-Scribble
Dreamer

Post by Koi-Scribble »

Something to wonder, isn't it? ;) The actual Wishbringer card (minus the demo elements) will be available for view next week, so you can see it in it's proper glory.
Koi-Scribble
Teaching Team
SnowAngel
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Snow Angel X

Post by SnowAngel »

I also think it is an amazing idea!!! Excited to see them!
Thanks!
There are times when we stop.. We sit still... We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.
James Carroll
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

Completely agreed, very cool idea Scribble :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Koi-Scribble
Dreamer

Post by Koi-Scribble »

Thank you all so much for your feedback!
It's really moving to see so much support for this. Thank you so much! I hope everyone has fun with it and we can have quite the deck of cards! :)
Koi-Scribble
Teaching Team
SnowAngel
Dreamer

Post by SnowAngel »

Scribble.. I think after you get a deck's worth... have them printed into real cards and sell the deck! I know Id buy them!
What fun that would be! Maybe Cafe Press or something, but a UL deck of cards made from the player base would be awesome!
There are times when we stop.. We sit still... We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.
James Carroll
Koi-Scribble
Dreamer

Post by Koi-Scribble »

Hey Snow!
I looked it up and I think it might be a bit difficult to do, but I'll keep looking into it. Most places want you to buy multiple decks, and have at least 18 cards in a deck, etc. Basically to make up the shipping costs. Cafe Press offers stickers, though! Hmm... Definitely something I'll look into a bit more if we get to about deck size, though! Thank you so much for the suggestion! :)

Know of a place? Let me know!
Koi-Scribble
Teaching Team
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

If there arn't enough cards from the players, maybe put together cards for some of the notable GM characters to flesh it out, or ask for a couple of players to put together a card for their favorite GM Character.
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Starling
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Starling

Post by Starling »

Super cool and so much fun!
Thanks for coming up with this awesome idea! I need to work on my info for Starling.
Some people choose to see the ugliness in this world. The disarray. I choose to see the beauty. To believe there is an order to our days, a purpose.
Koi-Scribble
Dreamer

Post by Koi-Scribble »

@Arnaya - Hmmm... What kind of GM characters would you all be interested in seeing cards for? No lingering villains, because spoilers and the like, but maybe MTs, Caretakers, etc? Supporting GM characters, essentially?

@Starling - Thank you! I'm so glad this is so well received! Makes me so excited to see how it goes! :lol:
Koi-Scribble
Teaching Team
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

I think the "defeated" villians would be okay, but give them a special symbol or design in place of things that shouldn't be known. So you could have like Zaxun and Kael Lupich etc.
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Post by Butterfly »

Lycaon should have a card for sure.

I think there is a screenshot of his avatar on the wiki.
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Arnaya
Dreamer

Post by Arnaya »

Yeah, "Defeated" Villians (Zaxun; Xun'rok; Agonarius; Kael Lupich; Raena Demora; Drex; Lothrick; etc); Current/Past GM MT's; Characters of players who have passed away; etc.. were what I was thinking of :)
Koi-Scribble
Dreamer

Post by Koi-Scribble »

I'll discuss it with the rest of the team and see what we can do! :) In the mean time, keep sending in those submissions! ;)
Koi-Scribble
Teaching Team
SnowAngel
Dreamer

Post by SnowAngel »

I like the idea of players who have passed away, or just players from a long time ago who were important to the game:
LadyBug ( take a picture of her room)
tux
Kard
Dolly Day Dream
etc
James Carroll