Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Our Condolences...

Koi-Drama
Founder

Our Condolences...

Post by Koi-Drama »

Dreamers,

It is with a heaviness of heart that I write these words. I lament to inform the Underlight community that we have recently lost a member of our small community. Stacy, the heart and mind behind characters such as Damia and Noemie, passed last evening. She had endured a long battle with ongoing medical issues. Our thoughts and prayers to her family and friends, especially her son.

Rest in peace, Stacy. Or as Damia would say: "See ya when I see ya, sugah thang!

Sincerest sympathies ,
Koi-Drama
β€œI try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”
Lu Chaos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Lu Chaos

Re: Our Condolences...

Post by Lu Chaos »

Omg noooo... RIP Stacy.. You always loved Lu no matter what they said about him. You were always funny as hell and were in good spirits every time I saw you... Damn you'll be missed.. I had no idea.. Damn this one hurts..
Richard Shru
Dreamer

Post by Richard Shru »

My condolences to her family and friends, I am truly sorry for her passing.
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

I'm sorry to hear this. My condolences to all of her friends and family, here in our little community and elsewhere :(
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Elmer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Elmer

Post by Elmer »

Such a beautiful young lady. :( My sincere condolences.

R
Whisperer>>elms<<Naturalist
-Greed breeds destruction-
-You'll only ever see what I choose to show you-
-Manners are free-
-The Music of Nature fills the cracks in the mind that words will never reach-
Synteny
Ascended Dreamers
Character Name(s): Synteny

Post by Synteny »

Syn and Noemie were good friends, but I think she was good friends with pretty much anyone she met. When I was a GM in SOT, Damia was one of those characters you just loved working with, teaching, and supporting. She was also there a few times to talk to me outside of the game, to offer advice and make me smile. She's a huge loss to our community and her family, and a huge blessing upon the next life.

Rest well beautiful lady.
Shae
Dreamer

Post by Shae »

A piece of me has died. I don't know how else to say it. We have to put together her nicknames for everyone and post them on here! She would love that.
Stacy certainly saw the world differently than most. She had an artists' eye, and what she saw with it was beautiful. She was an amazing talent in many areas, and a really good friend to so many. Rest easy, Stacy. xoxo
Where are all the GateKeepers?!
SnowAngel
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Snow Angel X

Post by SnowAngel »

I only had the chance to meet her a few times but really enjoyed the interactions with her. My deepest sympathies to all who knew and loved her. God Speed friend!
There are times when we stop.. We sit still... We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.
James Carroll
coltdorsey
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Thunderman

Post by coltdorsey »

Very sorry to hear about this loss. Thoughts and prayers for the community, her family and friends.
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Post by Cherokee »

I have a lot of fond memories of her, IC and out. She was wild, and always managed to make me laugh. She will be greatly missed. <3 <3 <3
Shae wrote:We have to put together her nicknames for everyone and post them on here! She would love that.
Here are some of the nicknames I can recall at the moment:

Jade - Chickadee
Tember - T-Bird
Ashton - Melons
Vampyro - Fang
Shae - Sugar Britches
Em'et - Pumkin'
Dina - D?
Ash - Daddy
Gabriel/Ace - Little Man
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Gorgunsun
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Gorgunsun, Gromnir

Post by Gorgunsun »

F*ck. Gromnir dreamed alot with Noemie during Idoaclese...... you'll be missed. R.I.P.
Koi-Anise
Senior GameMaster

Post by Koi-Anise »

I recall that she created an avatar that spoke a different language, and it engaged a lot of people in trying to decode it. It was brilliant.

She is missed. :(
Senior GameMaster
Anise(a)underlight.com

- A wise man once said, "Wherever you go, there you are."
Riggs
Dreamer

Post by Riggs »

My dear, dear friend... I wanted to bump this post up, just to remind everyone again how precious life, love, and friendships are.

With each time I enter the City, I miss our antics in game, and our friendship outside of it.

~ B

Vamp
Wolfgar
Dreamer

Post by Wolfgar »

That is a true shame, both in game and out....the world needs more people with her outlook on life and laughter. Can't say I knew her well, but every memory of her I have was one of me laughing or smiling....safe journey and look forward to meeting again..

--Wolfgar aka Thomas