Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Guild and MT halls

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Guild and MT halls

Post by Tember »

I'm not allowed to call people names on the forums anymore :(. But to whoever stole all of the items from the SM guild hall. Shame.

Which leads me to my suggestion. All items placed in the these halls can only be picked up by the person that placed them there, or an elder.
-Lacie-
Ascended Dreamers
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

Re: Guild and MT halls

Post by -Lacie- »

For my friend, the Caped Wonder.... I'll do you the favor, Tember...
Whoever stole from the Guild Hall now can be called the following names at any given time, per... ME:

1. poo-poo head
2. doe-doe brain
3. miserable excuse for a dreamer
4. oh, and my favorite... !#*($%!#*(^&*$#@^&^#&-THIEF!

Please feel free to use these towards ANYONE who STEALS from either the Guild's or Teacher's Halls!

In my era, anyone who did something like this usually got CAUGHT, taken to the Unknown, and sometimes returned to the City missing something (an Art plat per item taken) OR A SPHERE!

So that's my "Game Suggestion" for the day.

Forgive the poor mood.... XUN'ROK DREAMSTRUCK MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!

~Lacie~

~Lacie~
Keeper of the Eternal Shadow
Screchethan Kabal
"Cuz Clever got me this far, then Tricky got me in."
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

Based on the note I saw in the guild hall, the items were cleared out and the quest codexes left because it's intended for guild use, not a personal storage closet
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
rWilricson
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Will Ricson

Post by rWilricson »

Well might aswell destroy the quest codexes if you're gonna destroy quest items for said quests. It gives people an excuse to do something new for their quest instead of having to redo what they already did.
The Mistress squeezes Will Ricson, a sharp cut smile forms across her face
The Mistress: sssexy and juicey
Synteny: I can't.
Nio Tak
Dreamer

Post by Nio Tak »

Guild hall aren't actually defined that I know of and if a hall is not being used then there's no reason for that vault to go to waste.

Beside that, if a guild was responsible for the removal of said items it would have been the responsible and respectable thing to do, to confront the dreamers using that room for storage rather than just destroying their stuff. Those items belonged to members of that guild and yet they were not aware of such action taking place. This leads me to believe that this was not an action of the guild but done out of spite by an individual. Many of those items lost cannot be replaced.

Thus said individual should be subject to ban from the guild or guilds, if not the permanent removal of translocate altogether. These actions are disrespectful, irresponsible, and in my eyes abuse of the art.
"You spend your whole life stuck in the labyrinth, thinking about how you'll escape it one day, and how awesome it will be, and imagining that future keeps you going, but you never do it. You just use the future to escape the present."
Koi-Echelon

Post by Koi-Echelon »

This was handled and dealt with IG.

The matter is closed.