Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Welcome back Shianna

Want to talk about non-game related issues? This is the forum for it.
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Welcome back Shianna

Post by Arnaya »

Welcome back to Shianna's controller, I'm glad to see that you found your way to the Game after so many years :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
kynvalyk
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Shianna

Re: Welcome back Shianna

Post by kynvalyk »

Thank you for the warm welcome my friend. :) It feels great to be back.

For those who don't know me nor what Arny is talking about... Let me explain it the best I can. Please forgive me in advance as I don't remember much of my past experience in underlight as it has been many years since I last played underlight.

I use to play Underlight during the time when Lyra Studios Created and owned Underlight. I found Underlight on the website that was known as MPlayer and joined the game during the late 80's until early 90's when MPlayer started becoming less popular. After MPlayer started shutting down a lot of games on it's site and became more strict on it's rules due to certain people abusing the MPlayer site to where MPlayer lost a lot of its members..... I left Underlight becuase at the time I was still a minor and had no way of paying for it thanks to MPlayer becoming a pay to play on lot of the games on it's site like Underlight.

I use to play as a character or avatar if you will, known as Bare who was a member of the house Protector of Radiance. Some of you might remember my avatar Bare and some might not. I can't remember much about my avatar Bare. However, some of it is slowly coming back to me little by little. I would send a reuquest to KoiWare to get my avatar Bare back, but can't remember most of the information on my old avatar Bare. So I created a new avatar after recently coming back when I stumbled onto Underlight's site. My new avatar is named Shianna and she is a Insight focus that is a free spirit right now.

So now on that note y'all have the story of my old Underlighht experience during the Lyran - Era days as far as I can remember. I hope to see y'all in the game soon. :)
-Lacie-
Ascended Dreamers
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

Post by -Lacie- »

Greetings and welcome back!

YEAH!!!! Someone who's an older toon than me!!!!

Mplague? Oh yea... R.I.P., eh? Between MPlague and my modem screeching all the time, it's a wonder I still have a brain AT ALL!

And the very best way to remember stuff.... is to dream! So enjoy and have fun!

Oh... and it's not PoR anymore... ummm, we sorta well... ok, just dream and find out! :roll:

Glad to have you back!

~Lacie~
~Lacie~
Keeper of the Eternal Shadow
Screchethan Kabal
"Cuz Clever got me this far, then Tricky got me in."
fr3y
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Frey, Kendo, That one guy

Post by fr3y »

Nearly the same experience that I had 8 months ago, i hadnt dreamt with kendo for nearly 20 years. It's awkward at first but it'll come back to you. Kendo was PoR too at one point when thornack dreamt.
11:11:28: Purple Lace: Frayed logic
11:11:39: You Say: no
11:11:43: You Say: Freyed logic

I don't compete, I'm the prize.
Pheasant
Dreamer

Post by Pheasant »

You all make me feel like I'm just a wee baby...
Oh, and welcome back! We don't know one another... Yet. C:
DONE
Koi-Drama
Founder

Post by Koi-Drama »

Welcome back to Underlight!
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

HOORAY, you guys just made me try to remember my ICQ number....I can't, which is GREAT, because I remembered that thing for AGES....oddly I had it memorized before my SSN
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days