Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Mares get an upgrade?

Please list bugs discovered here. BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE IN DESCRIBING THE ERROR.
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Mares get an upgrade?

Post by Arnaya »

Did the mares get an upgrade? Sammie seems suddenly a LOT more capable of adjusting his aim and seems to fire more often (about every evoke and a half of 50 plat restore).
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
SnowAngel
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Snow Angel X

Re: Mares get an upgrade?

Post by SnowAngel »

I also abjured vision (imping art while genning) off the sham in Harrow.... thought that was odd... had never had that happen before.. anyone else?
There are times when we stop.. We sit still... We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.
James Carroll
coltdorsey
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Thunderman

Post by coltdorsey »

I believe this is expected behavior. Shamblixs and Horrons were buffed to eventually acquire vision.
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

they seem to acquire it when they fire, so any time they shoot they may get vision from my experience
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
SnowAngel
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Snow Angel X

Post by SnowAngel »

Thanks for the info... had never seen that happen before.
There are times when we stop.. We sit still... We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.
James Carroll