Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Personal Storage

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Tobyz Friend
Dreamer

Personal Storage

Post by Tobyz Friend »

From what i've heard, the SoT version of Underlight had personal storage places where you could store your own items without fear of someone else taking them. In my opinion this would be an amazing thing for Underlight and allow most houses to clear up a ton of space i'm sure. I don't know how difficult it would be to impliment, but if possible, I think it would be great overall.
The nicest smiles often hide the darkest demons.
Koi-Raven

Re: Personal Storage

Post by Koi-Raven »

Not currently possible.
Yuritau
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Yuritau, Eilathen

Post by Yuritau »

DISCLAIMER: me not programmer, might be wrong.

As far as I know, the personal vaults only worked in the SoT version because Lycaon re-wrote damn near the whole game and added in the ability to support multiple discreet instances of each room. They were awesome, and I miss them, but I don't think Lycaon ever managed to get his version to a point where everything worked (the mare server, for example, I remember being particularly troublesome for him).

The current (Clash of Dreams) version of the game WORKS (mostly.. whisper bug *shakes fist*), and I'm content with that. Also, we don't have the 9083245098 extraneous tweaks and changes that SoT needlessly made throughout it's duration, which is good.
Krodoc
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Krodoc

Post by Krodoc »

I miss my personal vault as well. I'd still like to see them come back, but it's not the end of the world if it doesn't.

A bigger pack would be cool though! I remember SoT had the pack limit raised to like 100 items I think. And I also don't believe it counted Codi in that 100 max limit.