Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Need a Head Count!

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.

New Character or Old Character

I'm going to roll out a new character.
41%
I'm going to keep my old character.
59%

Total votes: 37
Koi-Cryptic
Managing Director

Need a Head Count!

Post by Koi-Cryptic »

Can I get a head count of how many people plan to keep their old characters and how many plan to roll out new ones instead?

Thanks,
Cryptic
Sage14

Re: Need a Head Count!

Post by Sage14 »

I will be starting with a new character but Duck will be coming back after personal issues have passed (so January 23rd/24th)
Drizzt
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Drizzt Do'Urden

Post by Drizzt »

Drizzt will be returning!
Jawsman
House of Calenture
Character Name(s): Jawsman

Post by Jawsman »

Jawsman will be returning...to Calenture.
Ruler of House Calenture
8th Sphere GateKeeper / Second Focus FateSender (Presently 8th sphere)
Master Teacher
Wordsmith
Lyran-era dreamer
CommanderJazTez
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Cleo, Zémer Mazz

Post by CommanderJazTez »

Lethea won't be returning. But Cleo and a new face will!
Roleplayer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Liolira

Post by Roleplayer »

Lio is back to Calenture or whatever we roll.(called)
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." - Carl Jung
Koi-Cryptic
Managing Director

Post by Koi-Cryptic »

I just wanted to stick my nose into this thread. I see two people here so far are saying they're returning to Calenture. I would like to provide a friendly reminder...

Based upon the votes within this thread: New belief system/ Houses, the winning votes have called for all new belief systems including houses. I ask that everyone keep an open mind and to understand that the houses as you knew them will not be even remotely similar to how they were. If you played in the Alliance of the Eclipse, you won't find the AoE beliefs you had at that house. If you played in House Calenture, you will not find a banishing freesoul house that hates DoL and wants to protect the city/kill mares, etc.

Freesoul and Illuminate are not really going to be a thing. Essence beliefs are not really going to be a thing. Of course, you can play your character however you wish, but the purpose of these polls are to help us bring you the gaming experience you're looking for. The GM team have been working very hard, and putting in a lot of time into revamping the entire IC environment for all players. I sincerely hope that you all will log in on Dec 1st with fresh eyes, and an open mind. Allow your character to be involved in what is coming and don't cling to what they knew.
Roleplayer
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Liolira

Post by Roleplayer »

I know that..Evernight is Lios homelands...regardless of Beliefs. I will adapt. Whatever they put up there..I am in
"Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes." - Carl Jung
Jawsman
House of Calenture

Post by Jawsman »

Jawsman here. I'm not going to take away from the work the Koi crew are putting in.

You did say HC was in opposition to DoL and Jawsman has never been a "Lawful good" character. He has always kept an open mind and I have a roleplay in mind depending on what is revealed.
Ruler of House Calenture
Master Teacher
Wordsmith
Lyran-era dreamer
Zoric
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Zoric

Post by Zoric »

Will be returning as Zoric!
Zahra TrueB
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Zahra Haqi

Post by Zahra TrueB »

Zahra, Samatha, and Leguriel are all returning. They'll be some of the few rememberers...
Magnum425
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Magnum425

Post by Magnum425 »

Ill be keeping Mag up and running... i just got a new computer yesterday.. its gonna be difficult to play much still... i started a new job im home every day now but its all over night and 6 days a week till after christmas. but i do promise to be in when possible !
Dina

Post by Dina »

I'm trying to figure out if I just want to keep Dina or switch, I have no plans at all, so any advice would be welcome. I am in Discord off and on. I am excited about the changes though. Kudos to the GM's!
Brother Timothy
Dreamer

Post by Brother Timothy »

Brother Timothy will be returning, but I am going to take the opportunity to dump the whole dark fallen thing, as no one seemed to want to RP with it, and bring him back as he was before.
Jawsman
House of Calenture

Post by Jawsman »

BT,

Haven't seen you around for the weekly meetings. The format has...changed just a little bit, but if you show up at the same day of the week and time, you're more than welcome to be the moderator obviously. I've talked to a few people who are concerned about your absence. I'm included in that.

Instead of Free Spirit Meeting, it's now called City Forum and will be held in the Archive of the Awakened at the same day of the week and time (Sunday 7pm)

Hoping you can come, man.
Ruler of House Calenture
Master Teacher
Wordsmith
Lyran-era dreamer