Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Library Staves

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Starfall
Dreamer

Library Staves

Post by Starfall »

So the staves in the library were connected to something involving Rubedo Morvant but Rubedo hasn't been seen in several months (afaik they've been there about 6 months since the last major development with that plot). Several folks have been attempting to remove them, but it seems like that plotline has been abandoned given only two were placed and there hasn't been word since.

I'm not sure why the attempts to remove them have been failing, but can they just be removed? Or at least let the next attempt to remove them succeed? It's led to people abandoning the Library entirely this year.
_-*
I want to have adventures and take enormous risks and be everything they say we are.
-Dorothy Allison
Kelos
House of Calenture
Character Name(s): Kelos

Re: Library Staves

Post by Kelos »

I completely agree with you. I think it is time for the staves to leave. The Library was the main gathering place, but now, no one stays there for any amount of time. The newlie boards are there and no one tends to post anything on them as well. Actual newlies don't understand why their willpower and resilience levels are being sucked dry.