Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Negative Items

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Negative Items

Post by Cherokee »

Can we please do away with negative talisman from spawning from the generators? I understand them dropping from the mares, because they're “chaotic” and all. And I'm not sure how hard it would be to change this, but it would be reallyyy nice.

It's a very irritating nuisance that has turned me off from genning altogether, when I have to sit and do nothing with zero reward. And I *always* genned in SoT. Font sitting already takes up a LOT of time that could be better spent roleplaying, or doing real life things – then toss in all those wasted minutes that it took to sit and wait for an item *no one* can use. I've had 2-3 cursed items spawn back to back several times, from fonts that takes about 6 minutes to pop each time.
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Kage
Dreamer

Re: Negative Items

Post by Kage »

+5000

I think this is a really great idea. The negative items don't add anything to game play and literally just waste time. I'd vote for removing them from mare drops too tbh.
Dina

Post by Dina »

Agreed, that is what I liked in SoT. No negative stuffs! It sucks standing there for hours and getting negative after negative stuff, then getting a Gold Jade shield!
Sidious
Dreamer

Post by Sidious »

Can't find a downside to this