Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Website suggestions

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Noidea
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Blue; Neveren (inactive)

Website suggestions

Post by Noidea »

In SoT, we used to have a calendar on the website where members could post events that they were planning, and so on. It turned out to be very useful. Might be worth having that here, when any of the team next have time to do something like that.

Also, there's one thing that strikes me about the website front page itself, and that is that it doesn't give any clues to what the game's actually about. It struck me at once as soon as I stumbled across the Clash of Dreams site. It makes perfect sense to a returning player, but to somebody new, I don't think it would actually convey much. I don't know what the dev team think? If you do think so, I'm happy to write the intro text if you like (subject to approval, of course), I've got a few ideas for that, or if you want to offer it as a community challenge like the flyer, I'd enter.

If one of the IC news sections was taken out or moved to a page of its own, there'd be room for a clearer introduction - I'm not sure why there are two, why is that? I've noticed this seems to be increasingly common with websites - having news updates in prime position on your front page instead of, well, a front page; but it's not helpful, in my personal opinion.
Efforts yield rewards, not words alone.