Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Training area idea

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Lunk
Dreamer

Training area idea

Post by Lunk »

Can we do something with the mission board in the training area? I'm not sure what. but I think it could be used for posting things. Just a thought.
Koi-Alastar

Re: Training area idea

Post by Koi-Alastar »

Which board are you referring to? In Threshold Pits?
Star Scream
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Star Scream

Post by Star Scream »

I'm pretty sure he means the mission board that you see when you are a newly awakened and you click start with training mode.
If you win the Lotto, throw me a GRAND!
Koi-Alastar

Post by Koi-Alastar »

Ah, as I understand it from a tech level, the training area is not actually connected to the game or the server. If Kanto attempted to put a quest on it, for example, if simply wouldn't show up on other players' computers. I do not believe you are even on your actual character when in that level, but rather a generic orbit 0 character.
Lunk
Dreamer

Post by Lunk »

sounds good, okay haha i was just fascinated by it one time i went back there ealier a while back, thanks for the response.
Pickman
Dreamer

Post by Pickman »

Woah wait, you don't have to start in the training area? I've been running through those rooms for no reason all this time???
Koi-Frost

Post by Koi-Frost »

On your launcher there is an option box in the upper right, "Start with training" if this box is -NOT- checked you will not start in the training area.

Disregard this set of instructions if my sarcasm detector happened to be offline at the time of reading this message.
Star Scream
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Star Scream

Post by Star Scream »

Lol, I hope your kidding bro but if your not dang that would suck. Lol!
If you win the Lotto, throw me a GRAND!