Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

New Plane(s) Poll

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.

Select a new plane theme

The Dredged Sewers
5%
The Forgotten Sea
44%
The Runed Rainforest
51%

Total votes: 41
Koi-Donut
DreamWright

New Plane(s) Poll

Post by Koi-Donut »

Even while the Lower Palisade storyline rages on the horizon, we are still looking forward to new ideas. The City is expanding with new places all over recently. In the last few months, we have introduced the focal Shrines, the Primordial Breach, Ruined Realm, The Acropolis Rift, and very soon Lower Palisade itself. (And spoiler: a new “wing” for each Stronghold/House). We’d like to know which area you’d like to see next. Each comes with their own storyline, characters, and challenges for when we inevitably bid adieu to the Echten menace!

The Dredged Sewers: an extension of the Umbric sewer system. Oozing with potential, but vengeance flows freely also! Long lost to dreamers, its residents still remember...

The Forgotten Sea: a sunken ocean with beautiful - but exotically dangerous - islands. A series of small island beaches are home to an ancient temple complex. Enjoy the beach, explore the ruins, or maybe stay to be dinner. 4.8 stars on TripAdvisor!

The Runed Rainforest: tall trees, rivers, and violent natives inhabit this dark, damp forest. Behind the undergrowth lies a once great empire.

(Names subject to change, open to ideas!)
Dina

Re: New Plane(s) Poll

Post by Dina »

Harkyn needs a place to put his pirate ship!
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

Any chance of ever getting a "winter" plain? that would be sweet. :)

~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~
Coraal
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Coraal

Post by Coraal »

I would like to see a plane where flight is a requirement to move from place to place. Maybe something that looks like space or the darkness of the unknown with a series of islands hovering at different heights. Could even do, if you are looking to expand, a plane for the Sable Moon itself so dreamers can fly high up to the Moon to adventure there too. Who knows what we could find?
~¢~
No one saves us but ourselves.
No one can and no one may.
We ourselves must walk the path.
Buddha
OfF KiLTeR
Dreamer
Character Name(s): OfF KiLTeR

Post by OfF KiLTeR »

I would love to see a lush rainforest with more trees and plants. I know that the modeling for plants is challenging, but I would love to see something like a field of grass, knee high, or something like a deciduous forest that is full of small, narrow trees.
Dina

Post by Dina »

I already see the Harrow as a rainforest type place, I wan't something "different". We have sewers already too.
Koi-Cricket
Directing Producer

Post by Koi-Cricket »

I vote all three!!
Directing Producer
LadySilver
Dreamer

Post by LadySilver »

A Winter Plane please a place to ice skate and there is even some new arts Silver was discussing with a student (Chihiro). In dreamers' minds, it can be a thing. I have my fingers crossed.