Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Two houses

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Bort
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Bort

Two houses

Post by Bort »

Right now there are so many houses with so many dreamers spread out. It really isn't healthy for a game with this player base size. I believe we should completely collapse the current houses and have two houses start up.

There is no conflicting reasons for any of the houses to really have a real reason to have TENSION... not all out war, or battles.. but real true TENSION.

My idea below, though if you have anything to add or disagree with it, by all means.

Everyone is lost on the idea of essence manipulation and souls and so forth and so on and so on.

Its because they can't see or feel that while in game. Its not something in front of their faces. So this is what I propose... TWO HOUSES with different beliefs based around "beliefs" with strength and essences that manipulations the BALANCE of the city. One is the yin and the other is the yang. Now the physical REPRESENTATION of what that looks like in game is seen. For instance a house might lose access to a vault after the other side does so much or vice versa; There may be this ultimate genning location in the city that others might be able to access.. that has a chance to drop a mini for them to self improve their arts.. with a low spawn rate.

There needs to be a yin and yang two house system, maybe a 3rd for those who like to drive pacifistic natures..but currently right now 7 houses open with the current player base is absolute madness.