Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Mission Boards

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Dina

Mission Boards

Post by Dina »

Mission boards seem to get cluttered at times, when dreamers lose ranks or get struck?

Why isn't there an option for Rulers to be able to clean the boards up? Take off old ones? You should be able to trust the other ranks not to take something off that should be up there. I know some have ran its course and they haven't dropped off yet.
Tentacle
Dreamer

Re: Mission Boards

Post by Tentacle »

+1

My OCD would very much appreciate the ability to organize/manage Missions. I noticed the Missions in the Library are pretty terrible too.

Having an option to accept rewarded XP or store it would be nice too.
"She spins her golden web between us and the dream." - The Matron ☼, Soulkeeper
Dina

Post by Dina »

Tentacle wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:26 pm +1

My OCD would very much appreciate the ability to organize/manage Missions. I noticed the Missions in the Library are pretty terrible too.

Having an option to accept rewarded XP or store it would be nice too.
I agree! Or even have a small icon show up if there is xp attached. You go to ask questions and they give you xp, you open to get your answer, and then you lose it when you open it because you are maxed!

Also, they came out with some mission board rules where you have to have a specific mission to give out rewards. I don't agree with that. I just don't feel there should be rules on how we give out rewards to our house members.
Ruben
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Ruben

Post by Ruben »

It doesn't appear to be functioning properly with talisman either. For example: Find a 'Chalk Chalk' Elemen is a quest. I found a 'Chalk Elemen' but it doesn't accept it. Same thing with quests requesting for example the 'Plum Plum' shield; also does not recognize 'Plum' shields.

I think you should be able to grant more Experience, and also allow reports from within the boards. Of course, it doesnt mean they have to be honored until the teachers meet with the students...

Also, when you click 'Help' while in the mission boards in the Library, you get this popup which is inaccurate in the area I have marked with a square. Why can we not request freespirits complete tasks that gather essences? I think having a quest on there for a newlie awakened to find an agoknight essence, or daymare/darkmare essence would be cool and could lead to enriched RP's around mares, essences, etc.

If its too much of a PITA to fix em, just get rid of them, in the Library at least - they're pretty annoying with the leaving party thing anyways. They could always be replaced by some cool meeting rooms

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
Dina

Post by Dina »

Ruben, I am talking about the houses mission boards, not the one in the Library.