Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Restore update

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Cuero
Dreamer

Restore update

Post by Cuero »

I'm almost certain this has been asked before (?) but figured I'd put it here for discussion.

If target is at full dreamsoul and you restore:

[Dreamer] is fully healed.

That's it... discuss!
~Cuero/Sevlen
Bort
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Bort

Re: Restore update

Post by Bort »

If a Dreamseer has to see the target he/she is blasting
Shouldnt a Soulmaster have to see the target he/she is healing?
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

There have already been steps made to limit the whole "Soulmaster hiding in sanc" thing. Limited maybe, but its there.

For start, an SM hiding in sanc is useless for anything else. Basically, they're reducing themselves to a walking/talking Dreamsoul elem without any ability to use any of their other arts.

The 2nd limiter, is that the Soulmaster's Focal boon only applies when they're in the same room as the person they're healing. So, while they can heal... they're less effective even at that then they could be, if they're hiding out away from the fighting
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Cuero
Dreamer

Post by Cuero »

This was about notifying a restorer when they've done their job and to conserve their resources. Nothing about the antiquated not-in-room discussion.

Please separate your suggestion into a different thread
~Cuero/Sevlen
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

Fair, sorry about that Cuero.

I personally like the idea, but it's of pretty limited use in combat situations. It also pretty much eliminates the one Non "I wanna know if I can beat you" type use of Judgement. Though, if Judgement changes a bit, that would allow it to still retain some usefulness.

Overall, though I like the idea, I don't see it really being a huge thing either way
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.