Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

I had an idea for a FateSender Master art

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Black Cloud
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Cloud

Post by Black Cloud »

Not sure if there's a thing called Master Arts, but sounds cool. Something for high-end orbits, hard to get and hard to use.

So, I was sitting by myself, isolated, smoking a joint, and I was just thinking about the general idea of Underlight and how it could relate to real life and meditation.

I was thinking about the FateSender arts, and if one were to be 'Scared' in real life.. to be frightened out of your control, it would be a horrible experience. Increased hear rate and frantically running for safety. FateSender' have an amazing ability to manipulate the mind. They can change what you do, feel, hear and see! Ahhh!

The art of Isolate, would allow a FateSender to paralyze, deafen, and blind everything in the dreamers view except for the FateSender who evoked it. Isolate would allow you to grasp the dreamer's full attention for an amount of time. I'm not sure how the damage should work at that point.. But I imagine a FateSender doing this to me, and using her trickery to try and manipulate my mind to her control. Of course a badass would hear them out and act like they're not scared, but it's complete control of the senses.

I thought it was a fun idea so just sharing it!

- mini idea -
So say the art of Isolate is protected by.. Protection or Mind Blank. But, the dreamer cannot be Isolated unless they're Protection is 'very long' or the maximum. It would add an extra edge to making sure your arts are not running low.
MarvinFow
Dreamer

Post by MarvinFow »

I agree that would be a great idea. There are ladies in my club Id love to throw a party for
Cuero
Dreamer

Re: I had an idea for a FateSender Master art

Post by Cuero »

It's a super super cool idea, and it's Fatesender so it'll probably be implemented, but please for the love of Christ no more reasons for everyone in the City to be Fatesender before adding one point to other focuses.
~Cuero/Sevlen