Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Locate Dreamers Plateau

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Gorgunsun
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Gorgunsun, Gromnir

Locate Dreamers Plateau

Post by Gorgunsun »

Maybe add an extra spot for your locate list per additional plateau?
Dina

Re: Locate Dreamers Plateau

Post by Dina »

We've asked for this for years. Makes sense to add one per plat huh? Same with join party.
Shae
Dreamer

Post by Shae »

Yes, please. Again and again and again. Either that,or a list for teachers, one for dreamers, one for beasties... we need more. Definitely. :D
Where are all the GateKeepers?!
Yuritau
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Yuritau, Eilathen

Post by Yuritau »

Dina wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:47 am We've asked for this for years. Makes sense to add one per plat huh? Same with join party.
That's the problem. The more sense something makes, the less dev interest there is.
Dina

Post by Dina »

Yuritau wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:16 pm
Dina wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:47 am We've asked for this for years. Makes sense to add one per plat huh? Same with join party.
That's the problem. The more sense something makes, the less dev interest there is.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oklof
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Oklof

Post by Oklof »

Yuritau wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:16 pm
Heh. I'll tell you honestly. The new iteration of Underlight is overflowing with sooo much new shit, the concept of dev unwilling to do changes, tweaks, and improvements is laughable to me. I've played MUDs more rigid and unchanging then underlight right now.