Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Quality of Life Improvements: For Koi to Consider

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Tary
Dreamer

Quality of Life Improvements: For Koi to Consider

Post by Tary »

1) Add Deghost capability to the Account page.
Note that this will also require server changes. My idea is that when you click on Deghost it adds an entry to a deghost table with the following schema:
account_id,deghost_time_requested,deghost_time_serviced
If an account has an unserviced deghost request, you can't add a new one.
30 seconds after the deghost, the gamed the account was last logged into will pick it up, remove the connection from the connection set (i.e. do a FakeLogout), unset the logged in flag, and broadcast a FakeLogout to all other gameds such that they remove it from their connection set too.

2) Make Newly Awakened a birth art.

Add some more here. I'm trying to think of things as they come to me in-game.
Erasmus
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Erasmus

Re: Quality of Life Improvements: For Koi to Consider

Post by Erasmus »

Make Dueling arena easier to get to. So that's the easy qol improvement but...

Even better but I don't know if it's possible. Add another area with mares in it that attack you but can't collapse you. Maybe make this a separate room off of the dueling arena (which should be easier to get to) and there could be multiple areas with ledges, chasms, and other geometry that you could find elsewhere. And! Have a different room for different types of mares and they could be sphere locked based on the type of mares in each room.

Even even better would be to allow the mares to collapsed but not grant XP or an essence. Doable?

Just ideas.
Mzchievs
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Mzchievs

Post by Mzchievs »

this is just a wild thought that came to me. I don't know what the Dreamer's Cup was. probably should ask. But what about using that area for training newlies?.. as I said just a wild thought.

Mzchievs
Inzoum
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Inzoum Zimia, Asaniel

Post by Inzoum »

Dreamer’s cup was a team PVP event that was held in a duplicate of the Cenotaph of Dread area. can’t quite remember how things were organized but it required GM arts to teleport participants to the arena and set the match up
Inzoum Carrere Zimia
6th Sphere GateKeeper of the Lyran City, Dream Traveler
Mzchievs
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Mzchievs

Post by Mzchievs »

it was just an idea that that area could be used to train. Thanks for explaining the cup though.