Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

hinder

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Magnum425
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Magnum425

hinder

Post by Magnum425 »

I would really like to see hinder last just a tick longer.. And not effect party members.. At the least not effect party members.. Sure party protects from the mass effect arts but hinder really.. Hurts party members ability to fight especially with a higher level sender slinging mass arts hope y'all will consider this :) thanks
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Re: hinder

Post by Arnaya »

seconded. Hinder basically makes a Fatesenders ally's take GK level damage from everyone that shoots at them, and it REALLY sucks when one of the opponents is a GK, lol. Basically doubles their damage bonus... so even losing hinder for party members would be a nice thing :)
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Dina

Re: hinder

Post by Dina »

Maybe since FS were given so much, they want you to THINK first before you evoke! I think it is fine! :D