Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Get rid of the last patch

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Gorgunsun
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Gorgunsun, Gromnir

Get rid of the last patch

Post by Gorgunsun »

see above
Tary
Dreamer

Re: Get rid of the last patch

Post by Tary »

Thanks for the valuable feedback. :roll:
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

Mac and Sidas have both said that they'd be willing to give the option for people to use the Old Interface (But it wouldn't get the bells and whistles planned for future releases, because its simply not compatible) or the new one, and update the New Interface so it doesn't keep you trapped in Chat mode. Also, unlike some past updates that were done without player feedback at all... this one was bared to the players from the start (in the PTR).
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Dina

Post by Dina »

Be like me, if you are going to bitch and whine about something, have a book wrote out on why. Haven't I taught you anything yet? Ok, it may get deleted, but hey....you tried right? That's what I keep telling myself!

There may not be much interaction with the GM's and such, however the dev team is at least putting things out there to spice things up. Most of your games are now like this, so it shouldn't be that hard to figure out and get used to. Give it a shot first.