Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

House Vaults

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
HikiraFang X
Dreamer

House Vaults

Post by HikiraFang X »

Having dealt with recent events I think it might be time to do a little more to deal with storage issues.
(Please add a pop up box for leaving party! Also maybe a combine box asking if your sure and what will be made once you do it!)

Houses that are plagued by thefts and people who are falsely accused can lead to negative feelings both IC and OOC whose. A simple fix (I hope) would simply adding a feature that sends a house Ruler and or Guardians every 24 hours a report on each house vault room, what was taken, and what was added and by whom. This would lead to I think houses being a lot less stressful, and would also help verify reports that they left items zyx when posting for energy and getting credit for energy coming in. It would allow houses to simply know whose causing what issues and can protect anything from tasks to personal items like flowers or rings. Or at the very least, rulers/guardian be able to email the GM team and ask for a report from whatever time period, and let them weigh if its a valid IG RP, or someone being a jerk. It could also have something like a report on the 'fullness' of a room to help determine if janitory services are needed, something like 57 items out of 67/68 Something like that. Or maybe something a less on the nose but giving the ability to direct ire where it should be. My hopes would be this is a passive system rather than making some poor GM rifle through logs. Or maybe even stick an invis bot inside the rooms and have it able to sense "Fangx has dropped (item) Fangx has (taken item) and that could be a report made available either with email or through the IC house message boards in the forums menu. But some form seems needed, and I think it would detoxify alot of the nastiness in houses.

Thank you!
~Kris
Warnertooth
Dreamer

House Vaults

Post by Warnertooth »

The House card is also included in the Cards at Your Command mechanic but it is a wash since everyone has one.
Neil
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Neil

Re: House Vaults

Post by Neil »

Possibly an improvement to the art of Know...
Umm... Neil
Yuritau
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Yuritau, Eilathen

Re: House Vaults

Post by Yuritau »

I kinda like the idea of it printing a 24 hr drop/pickup log when a ranked member uses Know in a storage room. I don't think any more than that would be worthwhile, though.