Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Suggestion

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Xererth
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Xererth

Suggestion

Post by Xererth »

Stop locking threads. None of these are even borderline offensive. Silencing players does not facilitate reasonable discussion.
HarleyofCienn

Re: Suggestion

Post by HarleyofCienn »

RIP UL.
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Post by Cherokee »

This.
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Koi-Drama
Founder

Post by Koi-Drama »

We do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing as a result of threads being locked. It is at the discretions of the senior GM staff to utilize their judgment as to the proper moderation of the forums. Let's not be quick to sensationalize events to a particular perspective or narrative. The latest rounds of locked posts, while not offensive, have every potential to develop into a negative situation. However, on the same side of that token, concerns were addressed along with swift actions by a lead GM to address the situation and providing a quick solution.

We hope that clarifies any concerns you have about that particular issue. Any further concerns can be addressed to the proper contacts. We welcome discussion that will promulgate positive discussion and suggestions. Anything outside of that will not be tolerated.

Thank you in advance for your courtesy.
“I try to bring the audience's own drama, tears and laughter they know about, to them.”