Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Sub Focuses, and JP/House art

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
HikiraFang X
Dreamer

Sub Focuses, and JP/House art

Post by HikiraFang X »

Just going to list somethings i've thought about, my notebook is full or i' d post more!

JP - In SoT I would always click break party ect on accident, asked Aethirmir to put a confirmation box, and it helped quite a bit. Maybe can we do that here?
House Art - Training posture - Basically 90-100% fail, to practice arts and such. However I know people who use curse would like to not see it outdone. So maybe charge a PT and lower duration.

Sub focuses:

GK - Warrior, Shatter evokes quicker, or Wards last a bit longer, maybe 30 sec per plat.
GK - Scholar - Locate Amulet, tells the GK where their amulets are and if they're also IG. -- A second art called locate ward or lock, allows the GK to detect any wards on the plain they are on. If exact room names aren't possible, just number of active wards. Or their duration, something like that.

DS - Warrior - Random Shield Circumvention, or an ability that gives a % chance to nullify the effect on any art cast upon them.
DS - Scholar, 1 pack space more per plat. (Or ability to recharge combined items with a special art that has a higher rate of backfire.)
-or-
DS - Scholar, 1 Packspace more per plat. (Treausure Hunter - Anytime an item gens on a plane the DS gets a ping like happens with house doorbells. Or The art casted says room and what talisman's in it..

SM - Warrior - % chance reflect doesn't strike back on you when abjuring.
Sm - Scholar - Ressurect, castable once per day, or 12 hours, something. When you're floated you immediatley regain coherance, % of dreamsoul you're restored with goes up per plat, and sable shield would be on you for 30 seconds, peace aura for 8 seconds.

FS - Warrior - Hasten (All FS art evokes are shorter.
FS - Scholar - Targetted art that shows what the target has on art wise, or % change Reflect circumvention.

Expanded description boxes for avatar and forge would be lovely too. :P
Lu Chaos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Lu Chaos

Re: Sub Focuses, and JP/House art

Post by Lu Chaos »

Personal favorite on your list is Training Posture. That art alone would significantly boost the playability of the game in my opinion, the option to instantly imp an art? Good stuff. Arts shouldn't be a hindrance anymore to improve.. I feel like the game should advance more rapidly in order to enhance roleplays.. Just my opinion.