Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Just an Idea

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Crystalline
Dreamer

Just an Idea

Post by Crystalline »

Was standing around thresh last night, and people were doing a little bit of RP with their characters, nothing major. Mostly just emotes and such and I was thinking that maybe it would be good to just kinda play around and practice RPing for a few days before we go live. The thought behind this is so that we actually don't fall into OOC, because we have been beta testing so RP has not happened. I know that I worry myself that I may slip and go OOC because it will seem like second nature to me.

It is just a suggestion, just want to hear other peoples thoughts on this idea.
Radiant Paths
~Crystalline~
Ruler
Nio Tak
Dreamer

Character Dream Span

Post by Nio Tak »

I think this is a good idea but since the thread appears to be dead I'm going to borrow it. ;)

I noticed the most recent post about new characters starting at a higher sphere. I think fast tracking new character is the right way to go but maybe the solution isn't making them stronger faster. That doesn't seem too fair for the ones who had to work for it. Maybe we should be thinking about something more along the lines of giving each character a life span. Thoughts?
"You spend your whole life stuck in the labyrinth, thinking about how you'll escape it one day, and how awesome it will be, and imagining that future keeps you going, but you never do it. You just use the future to escape the present."
Gerroz
Dreamer

Re: Just an Idea

Post by Gerroz »

I dont think it is smart to mix IC and OOC in the beta. leave it separate, or it is gonna be a big chunky mess
Tember
Dreamer

Post by Tember »

I think we should practice QRPing
Yuritau
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Yuritau, Eilathen

Post by Yuritau »

Does anyone really NEED 'practice' anymore? Just say you want to QRP and be done with it! :P