Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Palisades sphere requirement

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Palisades sphere requirement

Post by Tember »

There may be a post about this somewhere, but my suggestion came as I was talking to another player this morning.. In SOT the first two rooms had no sphere requirement, if this were the case in this version, people could use rally to get the player further into the palisades if wanted.

Just sucks that it is such a high sphere requirement for a place that could really be used more.
-Lacie-
Ascended Dreamers
Character Name(s): Purple Lace, etal

Re: Palisades sphere requirement

Post by -Lacie- »

Well I'm editing this post because again... I'm misunderstood.

Let me be simplistic: I think we should leave it as is.
Last edited by -Lacie- on Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Lacie~
Keeper of the Eternal Shadow
Screchethan Kabal
"Cuz Clever got me this far, then Tricky got me in."
Lu Chaos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Lu Chaos

Post by Lu Chaos »

I'm a bit 50/50 with this subject..

It'd be good for lower spheres to go into the Palisades just to see what it's like, you know? When I couldnt get inside of the Palisades when it first was revealed I was pissed but... This leads me to the other half... I had something to strive for, I literally wanted to get in the Palisades so bad I did some crazy RP out of the blue lol. Let's just say I can get into the Palisades now..

If something of epic proportion comes up, the GMs have always done a good job at getting people into the Palisades. There was a battle with Zaxun vs like 20+ of us.. So yea.. Lowering the Palisades I don't agree with and its a dangerous place.. With Revenants and prisoners.. Why would you want low spheres in there?
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Post by Tember »

Lu Chaos wrote:I'm a bit 50/50 with this subject..

It'd be good for lower spheres to go into the Palisades just to see what it's like, you know? When I couldnt get inside of the Palisades when it first was revealed I was pissed but... This leads me to the other half... I had something to strive for, I literally wanted to get in the Palisades so bad I did some crazy RP out of the blue lol. Let's just say I can get into the Palisades now..

If something of epic proportion comes up, the GMs have always done a good job at getting people into the Palisades. There was a battle with Zaxun vs like 20+ of us.. So yea.. Lowering the Palisades I don't agree with and its a dangerous place.. With Revenants and prisoners.. Why would you want low spheres in there?
Right, so it would be risky and dangerous for lower sphere, so why wouldn’t it be fun for them to go there? And ya know, even 4th sphere isn’t that low, even if the restriction was reduced a little
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

This, I would completely endorse. I'm honestly a fan of the idea of all of the sphere locked planes allowing access at least one room in to 1st or 2nd sphere's. Those are easy to get to, and give all sorts of options to people. Including reducing the load on support GM's to pull lower sphere'd characters in to join RP's.
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.