Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

New Dream Additions

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Zykium
Dreamer

New Dream Additions

Post by Zykium »

With the rebirth of Underlight I have the following demands of this new Underlight.

1. Threshold is now a 9/11 memorial. Each house flag is to be replaced with commemorative photographs.
2. Soccer seems to be all the craze these days so maybe instead of chakrams we can use soccer balls.
3. The characters models are far too emotive. I'd like to see the eyes on the female model to look more zombie like, the men already look zombie enough but maybe remove the mouth.
4. If World of Warcraft taught me anything we really need to up the pauldron size on the male models.
5. It's 2014, this isn't the old "Underlight" this is new and edgy with updated memorials and so we really need to get a cutting edge CGI cutscene that plays on game launch.

For inspiration I'm thinking something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUlgBSz3AkY

6. DLC.
7. Achievements.
8. Everything needs Legos in it somewhere. If the licensing fee is too steep we can settle for MegaBloks.
9. In game purchases. Running low on chakrams and elemens and don't feel like gene sitting? For $9.99 you can get the "Battle Pack" and not miss a moment of action.
KirtesOmathear
Dreamer

Re: New Dream Additions

Post by KirtesOmathear »

Nothing irl should be in UL.

Exceptions... memorials like with Ladybug. Absolutely respect it in all forms in ways!!!
KirtesOmathear
Dreamer

Post by KirtesOmathear »

As for a CGI opening or youtube video or anything like that to show the state of things. I like the texts that have been written but I think to experience everything first hand in game builds character attachment to the storyline.. which I love about UL.
Onyx
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Onyx Nightblade, Onyx Nightstorm

Post by Onyx »

Sense of humor : the faculty of perceiving and appreciating the humorous; sometimes : addiction to buffoonery and witticisms <has a great sense of humor —always kidding>
~Onyx Nightblade, Onyx Nightstorm... and maybe someone else?
Star Scream
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Star Scream

Post by Star Scream »

Ok, I get the jokes but hey, that last one is a real winner with me! lol! The 9.99 battle pack, lol. My lazy ass would be all over that.
If you win the Lotto, throw me a GRAND!
KirtesOmathear
Dreamer

Post by KirtesOmathear »

Yeah he got me :P

Battle pack? 10 50s, 10 blood earth elements 3 Pure Abyss Shields for 15.99. Act now and get a AI Pmare that follows you around and does your hunting for you!