Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Dorms please

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Hammen
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Hammen

Dorms please

Post by Hammen »

Would really enjoy dormitories implemented for the houses. Perhaps a portal that leads to a room linked by your member id. And those who wish to invite others into their room need only be party leader. In other words, party people could enter the leaders dormitory.

If possible, I can think of many fun role plays both discovering them and using them.

H
coltdorsey
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Thunderman

Re: Dorms please

Post by coltdorsey »

You may be able to coordinate with your character's house Ruler/Guardian to facilitate this with Rally in the interim.
Sidas
Developer
Character Name(s): Dreiko

Post by Sidas »

I'm not a fan of giving more incentive to compartmentalize dreamers. As-is House Members already have no incentive to ever really leave the member locked areas of their respective Strongholds.
Lu Chaos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Lu Chaos

Post by Lu Chaos »

I agree with sidas. I didn't like the personal vault system thing when it was invented and forms would jus mean even less interactions so yea I mean its alright but with the community being so small we need to see everybody
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Post by Arnaya »

Lu Chaos wrote:I agree with sidas. I didn't like the personal vault system thing when it was invented and forms would jus mean even less interactions so yea I mean its alright but with the community being so small we need to see everybody
^^

I like the idea, and if the population was like.... 200 times what it is, I'd say "Go For It". There's like no one around right now though. There was, what.. 8 people around last night? 6 of them up at HC for the weekly House Projects/Meeting.
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.