Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Copy in game

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Dina

Copy in game

Post by Dina »

In SoT, we were able to copy any codex. Be it Quest or Inscribe. We could right click it and the norm ctrl c. This was when a codex was even complete. This would help Mentors A LOT!
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Re: Copy in game

Post by Arnaya »

Dina wrote:In SoT, we were able to copy any codex. Be it Quest or Inscribe. We could right click it and the norm ctrl c. This was when a codex was even complete. This would help Mentors A LOT!
Seconded, that's a large part of the reason Arnaya's progress with backing up the Library has been so slow lol. I can't simply copy from the chat window, and transcribing (though possible) is extremely time consuming. The fastest way to do it is to read everything and go through my logs after, which is a pain in its own right. That's not even mentioning forging things for people, or teaching.
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
Dina

Re: Copy in game

Post by Dina »

Yeah everything that was codex form popped up with a chat window. You couldn't change the original codex or anything, but you could copy it. It made it way easier on teachers. When we could turn in completed tasks for plats and what not, it made it way easier. Now that I have a char that is mentoring someone, Dina has to get in party, then tell them to be quiet and try to copy it. Do they stay quiet? Hell no lol. Shouldn't take me forever to copy something!