Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Yay flame war! :P

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
fancypearl
PTR Tester (Rank 3)
Character Name(s): Stormy

Yay flame war! :P

Post by fancypearl »

:twisted: ..Art idea force train. Give up a plat in art or art itself if not platted .. to train someone one else in the art. Or play. Cost one permanent dreamsoul collapses the dreamer casting it upon successful train. Maybe to points only? Dunno would allow train with enough penalty without requiring much else.. at pretty large cost.. for non teachers :p

not really required, not really something to be used a lot or platted, bit like soul evoke. Though could see how could be abused to build another character of someone was so inclined.
Arnaya
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arnaya

Re: Yay flame war! :P

Post by Arnaya »

If something like that was going to be implimented.... I'd suggest letting anyone train Dreamsoul and minor arts, maybe up to 2 or 3 plats under their level. While allow Teachers to train focus majors/dreamsoul/minor arts up to their level in the art.

I don't think the Force train would be a good idea, its an odd combination of too loose and too restrictive at the same time. I like the basic idea of letting anyone teach to a limited degree though... but I like having actual teachers around too. So support sphere and stuff like that should remain Teacher only imo.

I could back an argument to let MT's train, train plats and all of that. Let regular teachers teach anything up to their art level, and everyone else able to do up to 20 plats (Basically make Train a minor Dreamsoul art), and do support trains.
The most important lesson I've learned over this past year, is not to let anyone make you cruel. No matter how badly you want to give the world a taste of it's own bitter medicine, it is never worth losing yourself.
fancypearl
PTR Tester (Rank 3)
Character Name(s): Stormy

Re: Yay flame war! :P

Post by fancypearl »

Woo shiny