Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Pmare night

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Pmare night

Post by Tember »

I'm not sure anymore, but is it against the rules to coordinate a pmare night once a week?

I used to love the darkmare sunday nights we had, but all my whining hasn't gotten that back : p. So I was wondering, what about a pmare night?
PKChrisChan
Keepers of the Eternal Shadow
Character Name(s): Nathan

Re: Pmare night

Post by PKChrisChan »

Great idea. I am so down for that.
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

I'm game :D
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Post by Cherokee »

That would be fun!

#FreeAgonarius :lol:
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

yes....let us know when that PMare night is gonna be....we'll shine up the chaks and res ellies.
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Tember
Dreamers of Light

Post by Tember »

Y'all want a weekend night or a weekday night?
Koi-JorKyrin
System Administrator

Post by Koi-JorKyrin »

Hey folks,

I think this is great that the UL community is coming together to find new fun ways to enjoy the game together, but I need to point out that this very thing has been frowned upon in the past due to rules on OOC and pmares. The biggest threat is the dreamer-to-pmare crossover which while reading this thread, drove me to an idea that I want to first discuss with our team, then present on the forum as a community discussion. There are also other concerns that I am sure I am leaving out, that the team will comb over. --- So, in essence, thank you Tember for sparking an idea and a soon to be discussion.

Just to be clear, this is not an official warning or an attempt to derail a good time in the dream, it is a matter of crossover OOC issue that needs to be discussed further with the team to determine how we want to make this sort of thing OK, or if we want to continue with enforcing against.

I'll update this thread followed by another link to further discussion with community once I have more. But for now, lets keep this out of the forums =)
Koi - Jor'Kyrin
System Administrator
KoiWare, LLC