Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Not a fan...

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Dina

Not a fan...

Post by Dina »

I am not a fan of the 15 minute wait between chars. If I don't see anything happening, I like to get other chars...to hunt or etc. Waiting 15 minutes is a real pain in the ass and now I don't really play my alts.

Don't get me wrong, I do understand why you all did this. I am one that has used it to my advantage. I have two teacher chars and if someone needs my other char, I will get it right away. If I go in game to see who is on and don't see anyone I want to interact with, I shouldn't have to wait 15 minutes. I am writing this during a 15 minute wait... :roll: I wouldn't mind it, if it wasn't so long, say 5 minutes instead.

I'm pretty sure some of my alts are ready to lose their crest heh.

I don't really play as much now, but this actually makes it worse for me to want to play.

I'm pretty sure I am the only one that dislikes it, but whateva.
Tary
Dreamer

Re: Not a fan...

Post by Tary »

You get something like 1-2 minutes of grace between characters. That's enough to log in, evoke locate and sense and log out without being hit by the timer. Any more then I guess you can... make a sandwich or something.
Inzoum
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Inzoum Zimia, Asaniel

Post by Inzoum »

I did notice the grace period, I nearly pulled my hair out when I realised I had forgotten to change the character in the launcher one day when I had very limited time and couldn't afford to wait 15 minutes to log back in with Inzoum. I tried it ayway and it worked, so I figured out something like that was going on.

I'm not a big fan of the lock out, but I think it's reasonable and shoild be maintained, or perhaps reduced to 10 minutes or so
Inzoum Carrere Zimia
6th Sphere GateKeeper of the Lyran City, Dream Traveler
Dina

Post by Dina »

Tary wrote:You get something like 1-2 minutes of grace between characters. That's enough to log in, evoke locate and sense and log out without being hit by the timer. Any more then I guess you can... make a sandwich or something.
WHAT??? I didn't even know this! Well then, don't mind this thread lol.