Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Party XP

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Party XP

Post by Cherokee »

I'm always forgetting to leave party before I log off of the game, which results in losing out of all of the accumulated XP I could have received. Is it at all possible to fix it to where we can still receive the XP as the party drops upon awakening?
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Sidas
Developer
Character Name(s): Dreiko

Re: Party XP

Post by Sidas »

I think it does already. Check your logs and you should see the XP gain. I remember checking at one point and seeing the gains there.
Cherokee
Dreamer

Post by Cherokee »

Sidas wrote:I think it does already. Check your logs and you should see the XP gain. I remember checking at one point and seeing the gains there.
No, I just double checked and it doesn't show a gain in the log when the party dropped. I'll test it later to see if I still gain in the background without a logged notification by checking XP before partying and after returning.

Also, I could have sworn you were the one that told me I had to leave party before waking. :P
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Dina

Post by Dina »

What?????

I just lost lots of xp last night cuz of a storm. :(
Cherokee
Dreamer

Post by Cherokee »

It appears we do lose XP if we don't leave party before exiting the game. I just tested it with Magnum.

00:54:00: XP: 13880263
00:54:06: Magnum-425 has joined your party!
00:55:21: Magnum-425 has left your party!
00:55:26: === Bye! Lucid Dreams ===

Then when I returned:

00:55:38: XP: 13880263

Sidas
Developer
Character Name(s): Dreiko

Post by Sidas »

Oops. ;)