Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

A Truer Shamblix and Horron Hunting Plane? general idea.

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Lunk
Dreamer

A Truer Shamblix and Horron Hunting Plane? general idea.

Post by Lunk »

Similar to the idea behind how popular Chasm and COD were for hunting Ago? Got to thinking that Ossuary already connects to the unknown, Chasm to the citadel, and edgeward already connected to the Palisades (at one point at least), if you ask me thats kind of a lopsided city map, a new plane to balance out the map would have to be placed based on map balance, somewhere around harrow albino and to a lesser extent also lost caves, or to make it simple any other deep harder to get to area of the city just to balance it out a bit to make it so that it flows *idealy* shamblix hunting dreamers to / through the following: This new Shamblix, Horron plane, to Connect Palisades, the Unknown, Thresh Caves, and perhaps even a portal that would lead to the Citadel. I'm not demanding this idea but i think it would be nifty to have some time later on. and I'm just here to plant the seed of this idea. Kind of a map balance thing since it *is* kind of lopsided in a way of speaking right now. I haven't explored the conclaive with that tree portal thing, *if it is real or not* but that would be already a sure start of balancing it out if you ask me. thanks

Anyways its just kind of a idea that came to me while browsing the maps on the wiki, no worries if its not that needed, as actual horrons could make a comeback as time marches on if things go that way eventually. thanks for reading -= Lunk =-
Avayla
Dreamer

Re: A Truer Shamblix and Horron Hunting Plane? general idea.

Post by Avayla »

The Conclave never made it over to this version from SoT.
Lunk
Dreamer

Post by Lunk »

Avayla wrote:The Conclave never made it over to this version from SoT.
~Thank you.
Malarky
Dreamer

Post by Malarky »

I think agos should have an art that forces them to teleport to the nearest mare spawn point in a given area and goes off randomly. Multiple mare gens could be put in a single room and tripped the mare would appear to despawn and respawn a distance away, possibly even behind you.

Shams and Horrons are already pretty hard. I've never seen someone beat one without using exploits or FS arts like firestorm or razorwind. Only way I can see beating one solo would be to use bouncy chaks in a closed space and keep moving.
Cuero
Dreamer

Post by Cuero »

Two people, blades or chakrams, ping pong with dreamsoul elemens.
~Cuero/Sevlen
Lunk
Dreamer

Post by Lunk »

Cuero wrote:Two people, blades or chakrams, ping pong with dreamsoul elemens.
not blast? or would it not work?

i guess flame works tho?

honestly this is do able with enough DS ele's even if you weren't side stepping ( like you probably should ) I'm sure everyone already knows these ways of doing it but I dont really hear everyone joining party and doing this much even when there weren't ravenants around.