Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Potential DS Arts

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
fr3y
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Frey, Kendo, That one guy

Potential DS Arts

Post by fr3y »

Frey's been tasked with coming up with a seer art and I've been thinking that the name dreamseer denotes a sort of omnipresence. How about an art that works in the same vein locate dreamer on a single target and youre in the same plane as they are, where you can see the specific room they're in ? The difference being that you can sense the room if you were in say, thresh and they were in the basin.
Another idea, just so I have a backup, is a dreamseer art that can sense through MB. From a theoretical viewpoint it would work almost exactly like blend. Allowing us to see past the MB but only be able to discern the general vicinity, not the exact room.
Just ideas !
11:11:28: Purple Lace: Frayed logic
11:11:39: You Say: no
11:11:43: You Say: Freyed logic

I don't compete, I'm the prize.
RedBee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): RedBee

Re: Potential DS Arts

Post by RedBee »

locate dreamer and mindblank don't need more work, they both are in a state that works as intended, sense dreamer already hinders mind blank enough. anything more would make mindblank's already useless status, EVEN MORE useless, Especially considering most players already know every single nook and cranny in the entire game after decades of playing. Plus it would give favoritism to dreamseers in an area of aspect that is already useless. locate dreamer and mindblank are like a fun little guessing game and deduction work, but it gets super boring after a while, just like hide and seek gets boring after a while, (and i mean after weeks of playing it since it could be addictive for some of you out there for a short time) But it does get OLD and boring, trust me.