Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Mare Essences

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Calabosh
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Calabosh

Mare Essences

Post by Calabosh »

So I was seeing in game that all the mare essences that I pick up are only worth one strength each. No matter what kind of essence, I have not seen a pmare or dm essence yet, but would it not make more sense in game for the essences to be worth different strengths in the game sense they are way different to defeat each one. For example emps would be worth one strength in their essences, but bogrums maybe 2 or 3, agos 5, shams 10, horrons 15 to 20, pmares ??, dark mares 50 or more? I don't know I was just thinking about this as I was playing Calabosh and hunting down different mares, just think that the strength of their essence should be comparable to their actually strength on the battle field.

My 2 cents,
Chad/Calabosh
Slayer of beasts, breaker of rules, follower of none
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Re: Mare Essences

Post by Cherokee »

At 5th sphere, SoulMasters can learn an art called Trap Nightmare. This is used on the mares to add more strength to their essences. Having more strength on essences normally would be nice for non-SMs, but I think it would take a lot of time to not just change the strength level on mares, but they'd also have to alter Trap Nightmare.
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.