Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Covering none US times

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Celelond
Dreamer

Covering none US times

Post by Celelond »

Hi all,

This is more to the GM's, but any input is welcome.

I was wondering if there were, as the title says, and plans to have cover for none US times.

I'll explain my concern.
While in Lyra UL I found it very hard to advance and learn due to the fact I was not playing times when teacher were available.

I expressed my concern and it was suggest I become a teacher then.
This was harder than advancing.
I brought people into the game, but many of them left because they would need to wait ages to find a teacher, then more time to report back.

NOT the teachers fault, teachers like LadySilver and Crys made a serious effort to get up early to help them out, but you can only ask someone to get up at 4am so many times hehe.

Thanks
Koi-Alastar

Re: Covering none US times

Post by Koi-Alastar »

What times, in terms of EST, are we talking about?
Crystalline
Dreamer

Post by Crystalline »

I will do all I can to help others in the game. I have the unique situation that allows me to play very late into the night, and early in the day. I want to see the game grow and thrive, and even if I am not a teacher, I will do go between if the teaching team allows.

Cryst.
Radiant Paths
~Crystalline~
Ruler
Celelond
Dreamer

Post by Celelond »

Thank you Crys and Kailee, I will be doing my best to help as well even if I am not a teacher.

Koi-Alastar, I can only currently speak for my play times, I am still talking to people who tried it before, but most of them are gmt-1.

My times and the times they used to play in EST would be Weekdays 2am till 4am, 1pm till 6pm.

Not sure if this would stay the same, and of course you would be looking at 2am till 6pm weekends.

Hope this helps as a general guide

Thanks
Crystalline
Dreamer

Post by Crystalline »

I could so cover those times, so you should see my seer butt in game :)
Radiant Paths
~Crystalline~
Ruler