Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Locate as you gain higher spheres

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Shae
Dreamer

Locate as you gain higher spheres

Post by Shae »

Can you make it so that the higher you get in sphere, the more dreamers you can add to your Locate list? So... at 1st sphere you can locate.. i dunno.. 6 dreamers, but by the time you get to be 5th, you can locate 15? The longer you dream, technically, the more dreamers you'll know.
Where are all the GateKeepers?!
Koi-Spark
Dreamer

Re: Locate as you gain higher spheres

Post by Koi-Spark »

I'd say the list would increase with your Locate Dreamer art plateaus rather than sphere. For each plateau, you get 2 additional slots? Would give some incentive to plateauing Locate Dreamer, one of the I-don't-care-if-it-stays-at-9-forever arts.
Koi-Spark,
Development Lead
Technical Admin/Support
Level Design, Artwork
Game Master, In-Game Support
Onyx
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Onyx Nightblade, Onyx Nightstorm

Post by Onyx »

I like the plateau idea better, even though the sphere idea isn't bad either. It wouldn't be a bad thing to add more incentive to getting Locate Dreamer plateaued. The only reason I ever thought about it before was because it had been required to get Train plateaued.
~Onyx Nightblade, Onyx Nightstorm... and maybe someone else?
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Post by Cherokee »

This would be a nice addition.
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Gerroz
Dreamer

Post by Gerroz »

Agree to this as linked to plats. Although I liked platting Locate Dreamer regardless, because when you're chasing someone, the speed of the locate art was very important. Also I am way too impatient to wait for a damn evoke
Borti
Dreamer

Post by Borti »

I always liked the idea if your locate Dreamer was high enough it could locate what room you were in if you were in a adjacent plane.. for instance... Non-plateau you know what room they are in if you are in the same plane, 2nd plateau you know what room they are in one plane over.. etc etc etc.

It also makes Mind Blank more coveted.