Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Notification

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Aikido
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Aikido

Notification

Post by Aikido »

Having returned a few weeks ago I'm still pretty excited to see everyone again and meet new people I may have known under a different name. It saddens me a bit to see how empty things are but it's not that suprising. Had I known any sooner I could have my old avatar back in may have come back sooner. That brings me to my point... now that you guys have the database, why not send out an email letting everyone know UL is alive? I'm sure some emails have changed but if 1 in 10 come back for a few weeks it will feel like a flood. I think if you toss in the names of those who are currently active it might even get a few more hooks to set.
Cianne
Dreamer

Re: Notification

Post by Cianne »

I think they may have done this. :). If you have a look at the Members who have joined the forums you will see many many "oldies" who have come and gone, so I do think quite a lot of former players know about it (especially through FB contact etc...) I think maybe with us older..... (Damn, I said it again :lol: ). It is a matter of finding time to play while carrying on with jobs, school, families, etc....

Great to have you back Aikido :)

~C
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~
Aikido
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Aikido

Post by Aikido »

I must be the only one cut off from the rest of the world without this "Facebook" thing and had Microsoft filter the email. I still have a few email addresses, I think, of people from the not old days, but figured those Koi guys probably have more... as in all of them. Just a thought
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

" The not old days ". :lol:

P.s. I don't know if they had done this or not, I'm surmising they might have ... And yes, good idea young Aikido.
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~
Noidea
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Blue; Neveren (inactive)

Post by Noidea »

I'm pretty sure I got one when the game reopened. (May be misremembering, but I think I did.)
Efforts yield rewards, not words alone.
Uthanatos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Uthanatos

Post by Uthanatos »

well, there's always steam
“Sometimes it isn't easy to be sane, smart, and responsible. Sometimes it sucks. Sucks wang. Camel wang. But that doesn't turn wrong into right or stupid into smart.”
― Jim Butcher, Cold Days
Noidea
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Blue; Neveren (inactive)

Post by Noidea »

Aikido wrote:I must be the only one cut off from the rest of the world without this "Facebook" thing
P.S. You aren't :)
Efforts yield rewards, not words alone.