Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

XP return

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
coltdorsey
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Thunderman

Re: XP return

Post by coltdorsey »

I like this idea. This places more value on dreamer essences. Currently they are just destroyed so Datokes cannot drain them. If essences are recovered, they can be gifted back, traded for or used for leverage (gasp, or possibly drained for yourself!)

In terms of an art, why not modify Drain Essence to accommodate Dreamer Essences? And if the essences are useful to everyone, then maybe Dreamer A wouldn't give Dreamer B's essence back, because they can just drain it themselves for experience.
coltdorsey
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Thunderman

Post by coltdorsey »

Blade wrote:
coltdorsey wrote: And if the essences are useful to everyone, then maybe Dreamer A wouldn't give Dreamer B's essence back, because they can just drain it themselves for experience.
I disagree. If you can collapse someone, gain XP from the collapse and then gain XP from the essence... you're rewarding a reward. Or double dipping if you wanna look at it that way.
True.
Princess
Dreamer
Character Name(s): ZsaZsa~ tiny princess

Post by Princess »

The only coding I know existed in the other game was they applied strength numbers so it could be added to the nexus, then made nodes which were used as a currency or nodes that feed the main primes. This is an interesting idea.
You see a pressed seal of wax is etched displaying in the center an empty Sigil. The etching is shaped in the manner of a coat of arms. The top right sector, a teacup, the top left, a dolly.
Zsa Zsa,tiny princess of the City of Dreams