Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Art Improvement Idea

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Cianne
Dreamer

Art Improvement Idea

Post by Cianne »

While in the "Museum" writing some of my poetry etc.. on some codex (saw yours Taryag, lovely surprise! responded in kind), I was quite annoyed as most of them will not fit on a single codex, which would be preferrable. When you have to use more than one codex, many times they get lost in the shuffle.

What if with each plateau of inscribe, you were able to add another few words or a sentence, rather than up the charges...or have both.

If not an increase with a plateau...would it be possible to just make Codi so they can hold a few more words??

Pretty please?
:)

~Cristi
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Re: Art Improvement Idea

Post by Cherokee »

It used to be that way in SoT. Each plateau of Inscribe would grant more characters. That's the only reason why I have a 50 Inscribe, haha. I would love to have it back. We also had a pop-up feature, so you could copy and paste inscribed words or view it without the chat box knocking it out as you read.
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Post by Butterfly »

Yes please!
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Kaihan
Dreamer

Post by Kaihan »

This would be a most excellent improvement! Great job Cianne.

+1 & Like

-Christopher
Noidea
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Blue; Neveren (inactive)

Post by Noidea »

Me too. As an off-peak player I have to rely on reading and writing a lot, so anything that improves codices will improve the quality of my dreams a lot.
Could the code from SoT be reused? If so this might be quite a simple thing to do.
Efforts yield rewards, not words alone.