Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Art idea!

This is a game for roleplayers. We want your ideas how how to build the better game. Post your suggestions here.
Lu Chaos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Lu Chaos

Re: Art idea!

Post by Lu Chaos »

I love this idea, would actually save alot of XP extra for people when they finally get sphered, it would even be better if people could just hand these items away too.

Thanks for the good idea, Blade.
Lu Chaos
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Lu Chaos

Post by Lu Chaos »

you SHOULD be able to do what you want with your XP, period. In my opinion if you take the time to hunt 200 agos for someone you should be able to give it to them.

In my opinion it encourages people to play more and help friends get higher XP. Bequeath is cool but not everyone can learn bequeath can they? Anyways we are just going through ideas, but all in all I thnk it's a good idea to be able to hold onto your XP for another time..
Starfall
Dreamer

Post by Starfall »

Why not just drop the power token requirement from Bequeath? You're still paying 2x for the transfer which adds up pretty fast.
_-*
I want to have adventures and take enormous risks and be everything they say we are.
-Dorothy Allison
Butterfly
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Arlyana Jax

Post by Butterfly »

Even dropping the cost of Bequeath to maybe 1.5 the amount would be a step in the right direction.
Arlyana Jax Shaw
Sovereign of Stuffing
Amanuensis of Academia
Eternal Calenturian

Uthanatos: I don't know what you are talking about, that's not a woman, it's an AJ
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Post by Cherokee »

I really like this idea. I think the thread has gone a little off topic, because the art isn't to grant others energy, but save some for yourself that you earn that would otherwise go wasted due to being maxed. I personally don't enjoy fighting nearly as much while maxed, and put less effort in.
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.